• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Pbartender said:
By the way, while we've got Chicagoland gamers' attentions, I thought I'd mention...

And it is worth mentioning that I also set up One-Shot Saturday games at Games Plus every week, when enough players can sign up and the game room is being used by the store for a big event (like the twice yearly auction and such). :)

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Hero Games has donated Vibora Bay for Champions , also the Hero System Sidekick.
RPG Objects has donated Blood & Guts Modern Military and Modern Backdrops, both for d20 Modern.
Goodman Games has donated Crypt of the Devil Lich and The Complete Guide to Dragonkin, both for d20

GORAK

First Post
Buzz,
Just leave my evening slot Game 5 D&D game on the schedule to handle any overflows and last minute signups and walk-ins. This particular game has already been played in an old D&D campaign before so most of the material is ready to go and I do not need to spend much time/ money on it just in case nobody shows on Saturday. If I do not get any or enough players into the game by 4:30pm, I can always just jump into an empty seat and play a pregen character in another game.

Nikmal

First Post
KnowTheToe said:
Hey Jon,

Do you mind if I paint during the lunch break? (that is if my morning game does not go long). It is usually not a problem for me because I am so consistantly awesome at rolling low, especially when it counts.
Bud if you want to join us.. the more the merrier!!
We would welcome you!!
-jon

Nikmal

First Post
Pbartender said:
By the way, while we've got Chicagoland gamers' attentions, I thought I'd mention...

My regular gaming group is going to have a player leave for college at the end of this summer, and we cannot count on another player, who has 'temporarily' gone on hiatus, coming back. Consequently, our group is planning ahead, and looking for someone new to join up. If anyone is interested in playing in an almost-weekly D&D game and/or Spycraft game, come talk to me on Saturday.

Heck I am may as well get into this as well!
I am looking for a couple of players for my home game here in Gurnee.. I know it is a bit of a drive and that is the reason I am looking for a couple of people :D so if you are interested.. please come speak to me as well at the Painting table.. you can't miss me.. I am the big guy :)
-jon

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
thalmin said:
Hero Games has donated Vibora Bay for Champions , also the Hero System Sidekick.
RPG Objects has donated Blood & Guts Modern Military and Modern Backdrops, both for d20 Modern.
Goodman Games has donated Crypt of the Devil Lich and The Complete Guide to Dragonkin, both for d20
Wow! I had no idea that Hero Games and Goodman were donating. :D Makes me feel bad I didn't run a HERO system event. This month was just too darn busy... I'll definitely run one next time around.

BOOYAH!

buzz

Adventurer
GORAK said:
Buzz,
Just leave my evening slot Game 5 D&D game on the schedule to handle any overflows and last minute signups and walk-ins. This particular game has already been played in an old D&D campaign before so most of the material is ready to go and I do not need to spend much time/ money on it just in case nobody shows on Saturday. If I do not get any or enough players into the game by 4:30pm, I can always just jump into an empty seat and play a pregen character in another game.
Sounds good, G. Thank you so much for stepping up at the last minute!

buzz

Adventurer
Gameday starts at 9:30am!

Just wanted to add a reminder that events in the morning slot begin at 9:30am. GMs should be at their tables ready to run, and players at said tables ready to play at that time.

We had some stragglers last time around who must have missed the times in the first post, so I just wanted to make it perfectly clear.

Nikmal

First Post
thalmin said:

Well not that my prize would be needed with thises great additions :)
I will donate a H.A.R.P RPG Book for a prize :) (HARP stands for high Adventure Role Playing)
-jon

Remove ads