Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

Ninjacat

First Post
omokage said:
Ninjacat, I'm sorry I couldn't play in your game, I hope you and your bro had a great time at Reidzilla's table.

Not EVEN a problem, dude; don't even worry about it. Much fun was had with Reidzilla's Golden Age Superheroes; we go way back. Maybe next time, eh?

(and this was actually the third time I've tried to run this particular adventure. The first one was completed, but fast-forwarded through 75% of the enire adventure, heh. The second one... ..heck, I don't even remmeber, but it wasn't finished either. Perhaps it is a sleeping adventure that should just be left to lie. *g* )

waterdhavian

First Post
A late thank you to FCWesel for running both the games I was in. Thanks for the great time and I hope I didnt get anyone sick that played at our table. If I did I'M VERY SORRY! Everyone else who I gamed with were great and look forward to gaming with ya next time. Stargate was a blast, Literally! and Army of Darkness was great fun. I just wish I was feeling better that day. I am psyched already for game day XI!!! Thanks again to FCWesel and everyone else who made this day possible.

Next time I play one of FCWesel's games I'm bringing some reinforced undershorts. :uhoh:

Remove ads