• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
JoeGKushner said:
Heck, the Chicago vote should go for the former incumbant of the Windy city who brought Sidereals and Age of Moratls! ;)

Hmmm...

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=122032

Dextra said:
Please be advised that any attempts at bribery or otherwise cajoling votes will result in your immediate disqualification and temporary ban from this site.

Aha! Now we see the cajoling inherent in the system! Come and see the cajolling inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being cajoled!

Diremede

First Post
I must say I had a good time myself. The one shot I had planned ran a little bit long, but it was fun. The players missed the bulk of the role playing area by charging head on into my arena, but hey it really would have run long then :) Thanks to all the players in my game I enjoyed it, plus I got to see several of the new base classes from the complete books in action, the scout, the warmage, the warlock, and the swashbuckler.

As to the stirge game well it really sucked ....................... ;) just kidding !!!!! It was a blast, I got to be a halfling necromancer, now how often does that happen, I was even joking before we got characters that I would like to play the halfling, I didn't even know there was one =). Not only that, I cast the web that led to the demise of the vile little stirge riding spellcaster. Much fun. Great job on that, the in game pics were really cool, but I think the guild needs to hire a new pilot :D

TracerBullet42

First Post
Diremede said:
As to the stirge game well it really sucked ....................... ;) just kidding !!!!! It was a blast, I got to be a halfling necromancer, now how often does that happen, I was even joking before we got characters that I would like to play the halfling, I didn't even know there was one =). Not only that, I cast the web that led to the demise of the vile little stirge riding spellcaster. Much fun. Great job on that, the in game pics were really cool, but I think the guild needs to hire a new pilot :D
Glad to hear you enjoyed it...as a first time GM, I was a little nervous about how it would go, but it seemed to work out well.

But what was wrong with the pilot? He got you there, didn't he? DIDN'T HE?

That's right...

Hey, I was just impressed that noone (Thalinel, especially) tried to loot the Captain when he was passed out on the floor.

Thanks again to the group for putting up with my frequent pauses and general "deer-in-headlights" feeling that I'm sure I was putting out there...I'll do better next time!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
TracerBullet42 said:
Glad to hear you enjoyed it...as a first time GM, I was a little nervous about how it would go, but it seemed to work out well.

i just wish you hadn't sent us to fight Deadites and flying Necronomiclones! :)

FCWesel

First Post
BOZ said:

Yeah, that Tracerbullet42 is just all kinds of stinky that way.

Boz, you didn't kill the Mayor of Chicago, you guys destoryed the Emperor Daily The Greater and his son, "little" Lord Daily the Minor.

Technically I think your roll Boz, was mostly vomitting [and then dry heaving] when you tried to pick up the smell greazy, bloated, body of the Emperor up off the Necronomicon...but who's keeping score?;) (And ultimately, who could blame you?)

TracerBullet42

First Post
BOZ said:

Watch your tone, buddy, or I'll do it again!

I doubt you can handle any more vomiting for a while...

CHUNK said:
But the worst thing I ever done, I mixed a pot of fake puke at home, and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony, and then, then I made a noise like this. 'Huaa. Huaaa. Huaaaa. Huaaaaaaaa.' And- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience, and then- then this was horrible. All the people started gettin' sick and throwin' up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Remove ads