• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

Ninjacat

First Post
omokage said:
Ninjacat, I'm sorry I couldn't play in your game, I hope you and your bro had a great time at Reidzilla's table.

Not EVEN a problem, dude; don't even worry about it. Much fun was had with Reidzilla's Golden Age Superheroes; we go way back. Maybe next time, eh?

(and this was actually the third time I've tried to run this particular adventure. The first one was completed, but fast-forwarded through 75% of the enire adventure, heh. The second one... ..heck, I don't even remmeber, but it wasn't finished either. Perhaps it is a sleeping adventure that should just be left to lie. *g* )

waterdhavian

First Post
A late thank you to FCWesel for running both the games I was in. Thanks for the great time and I hope I didnt get anyone sick that played at our table. If I did I'M VERY SORRY! Everyone else who I gamed with were great and look forward to gaming with ya next time. Stargate was a blast, Literally! and Army of Darkness was great fun. I just wish I was feeling better that day. I am psyched already for game day XI!!! Thanks again to FCWesel and everyone else who made this day possible.

Next time I play one of FCWesel's games I'm bringing some reinforced undershorts. :uhoh:

Remove ads