Chicago Gameday XIX 3/15/08: Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, couple of things:

1. Mark, I'm assuming that we'll be adding back your morning event given that no one else has come forward to run a seventh game. Do you still want to run it?

2. Mark, I need event descriptions for your games.

3. Tim C Koppang, I need an event description.

4. Dfranco83, does your event have a name? I'm going with "The Rundown" otherwise. :)

Otherwise, I think we're good to go for Saturday.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
buzz said:
Okay, couple of things:

1. Mark, I'm assuming that we'll be adding back your morning event given that no one else has come forward to run a seventh game. Do you still want to run it?

Yes, please.

buzz said:
2. Mark, I need event descriptions for your games.

I will post them tomorrow, Friday, if that is okay.

buzz said:
Otherwise, I think we're good to go for Saturday.

Thanks! :)

HinterWelt

First Post
Buzz,
If a smaller cover would work better:

AhoyCover100.gif

Bill

Tim C Koppang

First Post
Hero's Banner Description

Hero's Banner

3-4 Players

The kingdom of Prodan is dying. The lands to the north are enjoying a period of prosperity and peace while the Prodans sink deeper into the depths of starvation and suffering. King Prodan's death left a power vacuum that has yet to be filled. The Queen is attempting to rule, but no one respects her. The Duke is plotting, but he is viewed by most as a villain. And where are the King's children? Brother and sister, loved by all -- perhaps they could fill the void? Where have they been hiding since their father passed?

Hero’s Banner: The Fury of Free Will is a fantasy roleplaying game with a razor sharp premise and elegant mechanics to match. Every character is faced with a choice between three mutually exclusive and world-changing paths to glory. Which will he choose, and what will he forever give up to achieve his goals?

What’s more, Hero’s Banner support multi-generational epic play. Each character is designed to last a single session. But the game can go on forever as you link one character to the next in a chain of heroes, each one idolizing the previous.

This game will focus on two characters played in two-player teams. The intent is to run the group through two generations of play so that everyone will have a sense of what Hero's Banner is like in longer-term play.

All players are welcome. No experience necessary.

Will you choose love, power, religion, allegiance, war, or betrayal? Will you become the next king, or leave your people to wallow in their misery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads