Chicago Gameday XIX 3/15/08: Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Got stuck working late. I'll be sure to get the descriptions done first thing in the morning. My apologies.

*edit*

Slot One

The Onyx Citadel

5 Players

The pass held by the Ironbeard clan has protected the southern lands for centuries but now the Onyx Citadel is under attack and must be defended at all costs. If the citadel falls, then civilization as we know it will be plunged into war.

The Onyx Citadel is a d20-based minis scenario (not DDM) for five players who will each take on the role of five dwarf siblings, the second tier of leadership charged with the defense of the pass.

Some (D&D/d20) experience required.

Slot Two

Sold into Slavery

5 Players

The surviving members of the Ironbeard clan have returned to from their posting to the Onyx Citadel. Unfortunately, their homes were on the war torn side of the pass, so win or lose they expected some familial losses at home. Sadly, some clan members have been taken back to the northern mountains to be used as slaves in the silver mines. A rescue attempt must be mounted immediately to ensure as many can be brought back alive as possible.

Sold into Slavery is a 7th-level D&D/d20 scenario for five players. Players from slot who also sign up for slot two might be able to continue with their same character.

Some (D&D/d20) experience required.

Last edited:

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Tim C Koppang said:
This game will focus on two characters played in two-player teams. The intent is to run the group through two generations of play so that everyone will have a sense of what Hero's Banner is like in longer-term play.

Iiiiinteresting. I shall have to bring my sap glove so I can enforce my will upon the riffraff... *eg*

Mark

rowport said:
Hey, folks! I thought that player sign ups started this morning-- am I just crazy? :)

Buzz might just have been waiting for my scenario descriptions (above).

Mark

rowport said:
Aha-- thanks, Mark! But, I noticed that you defly avoided the question of my craziness. ;)

Only by chance, since you apparently posted while I was working on the descriptions. We crossed in the Cybe. :)

Mark

buzz said:
Mark, thanks for the descriptions! I'm sad you changed the event names, though, as I had a great pic of Jimmy Buffet picked out for your events. :)

I might have different pics for you a little down the line. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads