• Sihol of the Diamond Mind.zip
    164.4 KB · Views: 179
  • Tulan Seine.zip
    200.5 KB · Views: 129
  • Wiston the White.zip
    264.2 KB · Views: 140

thalmin

Retired game store owner
June 7 is Board Game Day, June 14 is Flag Day with the 15th being Father's Day, June 21 is Free RPG Day, the 28th has historical miniatures gaming and is during Origins. At the moment only the 14th is truly open.

buzz

Adventurer
thalmin said:
June 7 is Board Game Day, June 14 is Flag Day with the 15th being Father's Day, June 21 is Free RPG Day, the 28th has historical miniatures gaming and is during Origins. At the moment only the 14th is truly open.
Let's just take the 14th then. I think the Flag Day celebrants will understand. :)

rowport

First Post
Vyvyan Basterd said:
And here are the rest...
VB-

Just FYI, I think your idea of an all-BO9S game rocks. I liked the book, but have never played any of the classes, and am looking forward to giving it a shot on GameDay. Cool.

OK, back to my lurking ways...

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
rowport said:
VB-

Just FYI, I think your idea of an all-BO9S game rocks. I liked the book, but have never played any of the classes, and am looking forward to giving it a shot on GameDay. Cool.

OK, back to my lurking ways...

Thanks. I occasionally have a good idea....we'll see on Gameday if this is actually one of them. :D

HinterWelt

First Post
Squirrel Ahoy write up to follow.

Squirrels Ahoy : Squirrels of the Spanish Maine
[imager]http://www.hinterwelt.com/Squirrels/AhoyCover200.gif[/imager]
Arrr! Avast ye matey! The Princess Cashewe be needn’ rescuin’ and ye be the crew for the job. Be it on the Island of Dread or the privateer Faerie Queen, you be called to duty and put ye best paw forward. Ye may be but Squirrels but the lass needs ye. Climb aboard and stow your nuts, this be Squirrels Ahoy!

Characters will be supplied as well as Squirrel Ahoy Dice! Squirrels Ahoy uses Iridium Lite.

If we have time, we will also try Shaolin Squirrels or the new one I am working on Freedom Squirrel: Break on through to Nuttopia. Heck, I will even bring my Squirrel Attack: The Board Game with me just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads