Chicago Gameday XIX 3/15/08: Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
Dfranco83 said:
I just saw that the remaining spots are filled up.
Dfranco83, we can add a seventh game in the morning slot, no problem. Let me know if you'd still like to run your game.

This may be the first time we've had any SR run at Gameday. Cool! :cool:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
In fact, pull my morning game but, please, keep the back table open in case we re-add it. I'll wait until the end of the week to see if we get another GM interested in adding one more of their own. If, before the new sign up thread goes up, we wind up with that offer not taken, we can add my game back in the morning. I don't wish to discourage other GMs who might not have been able to keep as close an eye on the board as they would have liked.

Dfranco83

First Post
Oh okay, i just this link and everything seemed filled up.

http://gameday.buzzmo.com/?p=45

I am still interested. I just have to learn how to post character sheets online and which ones to choose and all that other planning jazz.

I just need to dust off a few things and I'll post a blurb about the game. I think I will just run something else instead of the Shadowrun Missions

buzz

Adventurer
Dfranco83 said:
Oh okay, i just this link and everything seemed filled up.

http://gameday.buzzmo.com/?p=45
Ah, I see. My apologies for the confusion; the post should really say that we had enough events to officially announce we were ready. There's still space for a couple more events.

Dfranco83 said:
I am still interested. I just have to learn how to post character sheets online and which ones to choose and all that other planning jazz.

I just need to dust off a few things and I'll post a blurb about the game. I think I will just run something else instead of the Shadowrun Missions
Sounds good! Post a blurb when you can. I've added your event to the roster.

buzz

Adventurer
Mark said:
In fact, pull my morning game but, please, keep the back table open in case we re-add it. I'll wait until the end of the week to see if we get another GM interested in adding one more of their own. If, before the new sign up thread goes up, we wind up with that offer not taken, we can add my game back in the morning. I don't wish to discourage other GMs who might not have been able to keep as close an eye on the board as they would have liked.
Done. I have a feeling it'll get re-added, but I've set it aside for now.

TracerBullet42

First Post
sw3333 said:
I agree! That sounds like the greatest game in the history of games. People who don't play this game may cry themselves to sleep!

(ok, now you say something good about my game, and I'll give you 5$)
sw3333's Star Wars game is greater than ninjas, pirates, robots, the Renaissance, and a classic Dr. Cox rant all rolled into one!

Dfranco83

First Post
Here is the Run down (SR Style baby!)

Freelance Businessman Turkish Israel has picked this team based on their reputations and professionalism. His employer needs a black suitcase held onto for a week and afterwards delivered to a church.

What is Shadowrun without Guns, Broads, Booze, and Spells. There is a healthy mix of Role Playing, Combat and creative thinking. The characters are pregenerated using standard 400 BP rules. The characters will be known by their Street Alias.

1. Wildcard - Human Leader
2. Black Hammer- Dwarven Technomancer
3. Patriot - Elven Street Samurai
4. Stuntman Kain - Ork Transporter
5. McKenna - Human Mage

TracerBullet42

First Post
I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle. Here is my spout. When I get all steamed up I will shout, "TIP ME OVER AND POUR ME OUT!"

(Come on, guys...this slipped to page three!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads