Chicago Gameday XIX 3/15/08: Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
Nev the Deranged said:
But yeah, point taken. 1,001 Nights it is.
Done!

Mark said:
I always liked your posters. They are clean and straightforward and attractive and informative. All the best qualties for posters are covered.
Aww... thanks!

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
For anyone interested, here is Madid, Devoted of Wee Jas

Attachments

• Madid - Devoted of Wee Jas.zip
    132.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Here's my blurb:

Social Climbers, a D&D 3.5 game for pregenerated characters:
The entourage of a landless noble faces difficult prospects-- little opportunity and less respect. Unless, of course, the noble can impress one of the great thanes or earls who could grant land, status, and prosperity. That's worth burying your differences and working together for, isn't it? A scenario with a mix of role-playing, adventure, and problem-solving for six pregenerated 6th-level characters. The setting of the game has an early medieval feel-- more Beowulf or the Mabinogian than high chivalry.

Buzz-- If you think it would be helpful, I could prep an additional game for the Afternoon slot. My thought is that I would play, unless there is an excess of players, in which case I could run an extra game to make sure as many people as possible get to play. Would that be helpful?

buzz

Adventurer
Cerebral Paladin said:
Buzz-- If you think it would be helpful, I could prep an additional game for the Afternoon slot. My thought is that I would play, unless there is an excess of players, in which case I could run an extra game to make sure as many people as possible get to play. Would that be helpful?
It would certainly be helpful, but I wonder if you might want to wait and see how sign-up goes before you decide to do so. If all of the afternoon events fill up, then obviously any walk-ins will need someplace to go. If there are seats left, however, then walk-ins take those.

You're welcome to just go ahead and run a second game (or the same game twice), too.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
1001nightscover.jpg

1,001 Nights : Mysterious strangers. Beautiful women. Enchanted swords. Talking camels. You play members of the Sultan's Court, whiling away the sultry nights by telling pointed stories to advance your own ambitions. Navigate the social maze and you could win your heart's desire; offend the wrong person and you suffer the Sultan's wrath.

Up to 5 seats.
Everything will be provided.
Flying carpets and magic lamps optional.

sw3333

First Post
TracerBullet42 said:
Solid lineup of games...especially that Ghostbusters game in the afternoon. That one sounds awesome!

I agree! That sounds like the greatest game in the history of games. People who don't play this game may cry themselves to sleep!

(ok, now you say something good about my game, and I'll give you 5$)

Dfranco83

First Post
Hi, I saw that on the first board that there is one more opening slot for the morning game. I was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind some Shadowrun 4th Edition.

I'll probably run a few of those Shadowrun Missions, but I can always cook something up. I have been a GM for Shadowrun 4th Edition.

I will have Pregens and no more than 5 players?

I am not sure if I have to do anything else right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads