• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XX was June 14th: AFTERMATH

Feanor Liberius

First Post
Now I've got a fever; a fever for...

Roma!

Please sign me up for Hinterwelt's Afternoon session of In to the Forge. And Bill? I wouldn't mind playing the Optio again....

HinterWelt

First Post
James J. Skach said:
Now I've got a fever; a fever for...

Roma!

Please sign me up for Hinterwelt's Afternoon session of In to the Forge. And Bill? I wouldn't mind playing the Optio again....
You got it!

Bill

HinterWelt

First Post
Mark said:
Is that an updated Vingo the Red on the page you have set up?
Not yet. I am up to Cammius and am currently working on Viritrixa. I had to give him a sex change. ;)

I hope to work through them all in the next couple of days.

Bill

WJMacGuffin

Explorer
Buzz, could you please fix a small mistake for me? The PARANOIA mission I'm running in the afternoon (Send In The Clones) is made for just 6 people. Any more and plenty o' problems crop up--more than I have time to fix. Could you please edit the first page and only allow 6 players for me game? Thanks!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
HinterWelt said:
Not yet. I am up to Cammius and am currently working on Viritrixa. I had to give him a sex change. ;)

I hope to work through them all in the next couple of days.

Bill

Thanks! :)

buzz

Adventurer
WJMacGuffin said:
Buzz, could you please fix a small mistake for me? The PARANOIA mission I'm running in the afternoon (Send In The Clones) is made for just 6 people. Any more and plenty o' problems crop up--more than I have time to fix. Could you please edit the first page and only allow 6 players for me game? Thanks!
Fixed!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads