• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XX was June 14th: AFTERMATH

thalmin

Retired game store owner
TracerBullet42 said:
Sweet. Thanks. I've always wanted to try Paranoia, but I also understand that people showing up late can be distracting. I'll try to sneak in all ninja-like.
Do you have the clearance for such skill? Please report to the termination center!

Ninjacat

First Post
TracerBullet42 said:
I like your vocabulary.

*snicker*

Well, your clearly stated yet succinct compliment appeals to my personal sense of gratification....

..you know what, screw the vocabulary. My favorite word is "ninj", four letters long, two of 'em the same, only one vowel. Like, you should ninj your way into that game. Or it can be longer as an active verb: "He's ninjing! Quick, Stop Him!"

Of course, you're talking about a Paranoia game. You can pretty much show up at any time because the Computer says so, and everyone will want to kill you whether you were there last, first, or anywhere inbetween...including the Computer.

So, y'know, exsanguniation, defenestration, fustigation...all the good "ations" result in death if applied properly. Which, you know, ninja do. While ninjing. :D

TracerBullet42

First Post
Ninjacat said:
So, y'know, exsanguniation, defenestration, fustigation...all the good "ations" result in death if applied properly.
What about "Good Vibrations" by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch? Surely Marky Mark would do me no harm, let alone the Funky Bunch!

ekb

First Post
DAGON addons & intro

TracerBullet42 said:
What about "Good Vibrations" by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch? Surely Marky Mark would do me no harm, let alone the Funky Bunch!
Obviously, you never watched the blooper reel for "Rockstar"... Lo, I wer damageded by that...

Attached are the previously-threatened house-rules (semi-official as Mr. Harper described them in the sources) and Intro to what Delta Green is (and isn't).

1. Yes, there will be a winner (and losers). The method of scoring is in the house rules document.
  2. Some characters will meet a noble fate... others won't be so lucky.
  3. The description of Delta Green in the briefing document is very much how DG sees itself (IMNSHO). As such, there are a number of necessary omissions...
  4. There is an email address in the briefing that should be used if the players have questions for me...
  5. ...because I needed a 5th one

Attachments

• Agon One-Shot House Rules & Clarifications.pdf
    15.7 KB · Views: 218
  • Delta Green Initial Brief.pdf
    45.9 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:

Pbartender

First Post
thalmin said:
Do you have the clearance for such skill?

Only communists question the skills of their fellow citizens.

Congratulations, citizen. You have been promoted to Security Clearance Green. Please report to Soylent Processing Plant #4 for reassignment to primary feed hopper internal safety and inspection duty.

The Computer if your Friend.

Have a Nice Day.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Just because...

Know what this thread needs???

Cowbell.gif

HinterWelt

First Post
Really excited about this conversion. Aulus Celer is the Magi of the group and by spending his 25 experience on Flame Hands and Flame Bolt I have really brought him into the combat arena. With the new mechanics in Iridium V2, his chance to hit is based on his ranks in the spell. So, in the case of Flame Hands, he has 4 ranks or a base 75% plus his DEX bonus of 20 for a total of 95% minus his target's Defense. This puts him on par with more fighter oriented characters in the party.

Check him out here.
Aulus Ancius Celer (PDF)

Chicago Gameday Write-up

Thanks,
Bill

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads