• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XX was June 14th: AFTERMATH

ekb

First Post
William Ronald said:
And now for another clue for my players - expect an encounter with the Undead.
Crap! I gave everyone all the hints I could already... I mean, I was hoping that the bad tabloid-esque article about people getting their internal organs removed "like an apple being cored" was all the hinting I'd need to give.

Oh, and also a bit of a reminder: there's quite a bit to go over before my game starts, so...

William Ronald

Explorer
ekb said:
Crap! I gave everyone all the hints I could already... I mean, I was hoping that the bad tabloid-esque article about people getting their internal organs removed "like an apple being cored" was all the hinting I'd need to give.

Oh, and also a bit of a reminder: there's quite a bit to go over before my game starts, so...

Well, in the good news, I will be ready. However, I am still hoping for some more players. Maybe we will get some more sign ups tomorrow or some walk-ins Saturday.

(The most time consuming task is bringing previously created characters up to the appropriate level, but it is coming along.)

Reidzilla

Explorer
Hey Buzz,

The Boffinator's job messed him over and yanked his days off this week. As such, he cannot attend so please open up the seats he had requested. :(

TracerBullet42

First Post
Reidzilla said:
Hey Buzz,

The Boffinator's job messed him over and yanked his days off this week. As such, he cannot attend so please open up the seats he had requested. :(
Man, if I were the employers...I wouldn't be messing with someone called The Boffinator. Sounds like you're just asking for trouble...

buzz

Adventurer
Reidzilla said:
Bushwhacked!

No sweat. Schedule has been adjusted.

Almost... there...

GORAK

First Post
If we do not get enough players to run Will Ronald's Morning Game 6: The Pearl of Storms, I would be willing to jump into another game if it has an open slot or extra PC.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads