• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XXII is March 21st: SIGN UP!

ekb

First Post
How I Suck

AM Game 4 needs to be cancelled - I just found out that I'm going to be completely unavailable on the 21st.

Mercifully, only 1 player is effected at this point. Sorry Kelleris - I was looking forward to gaming with you again.

buzz

Adventurer
AM Game 4 needs to be cancelled - I just found out that I'm going to be completely unavailable on the 21st.

Mercifully, only 1 player is effected at this point. Sorry Kelleris - I was looking forward to gaming with you again.
Removed.

Kelleris

Explorer

Heh, no problem, looks like I noticed right when you posted, so I should be able to slide into another morning game. :)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Buzz - I wonder if 15th level might be a bit intimidating for a one-shot adventure? Do you think it might better serve the gameday as a 9th level game?

Bront

The man with the probe
Sign me up for Morning Game 5: The Dungeons of Castle Grayrock and Afternoon Game 3: The Voyage of the Golden Dragon

AnthonyRoberson

First Post
The Dungeons of Castle Grayrock

I sent a message to buzz to update the event's description with the info below, but I thought that I would be post it here too:

If you will be bringing your own pregenerated character, please follow the rules in the DMG on page 143 for creating higher level characters. This includes one 10th level magic item, one 9th level magic item, one 8th level magic item and 3,400 gp for other magic items or equipment. You can select magic items from the Player's Handbook and the Adventurer's Vault. Also, please send an email to roberson.anthony@gmail.com with the chararacter's race and class (this way I can try to provide a suitable miniature).

Remove ads