• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago

Painfully

First Post
just a friendly *BUMP*

If I hadn't just started a fourth group I would probably be posting for another game. I must say I am quite the happy gamer. Good luck to everybody else who is looking for a game. Right now all the groups I know are full.

If I thought I could find a WEEKDAY AFTERNOON game (Mon-Thurs finishing before 5pm) I would probably join or start a group. With preferences for any system besides D&D, since I've got 4 of those games going on already, but hey, if you insist I'll make it 5 D&D groups. One session every two weeks would be preferred.

JoeGKushner

First Post
MavrickWeirdo said:

If you look on the General Discusion Thread you will see that about 45 gamers got together in Chicago last saturday.

Yeah, but when I went there the next week, no one showed up. I mean, sheesh, how can you have campaign continuity with that crowd eh? No sense of loyalty to a long term setting. ;)

Scott814thmpco

First Post
Hi-
I'll be back home in early August from my deployment to cuba and would also be intrested in joining a group again. As soon as i was recalled to active duty, my old group kinda faded away so hopfully there are still plenty of players in chicago proper looking for or running games.

Scott Holst
814th Military Police Co(GD)
Fort Hood Tx 76544

Scott814thmpco

First Post
Hi ya-
Thanks for the offer but lancing is just to time consuming to get to for a game. What I plan to do is ressurrect my old group and if that does not work out, I'll start looking for a group around the north side of chicago.

Scott Holst
814th MP company
Fort Hood Tx

AstroCat

Adventurer
I might be looking to join a dnd 3e game. I live on the northside up around North Park/Lincolnwood.
Haven't played for a while but Neverwinter nights got me thinking about the pnp game again. Could be a good time.
I'd perfer an older group but as long as everyone is cool then whatever could be ok.

Send me an email if something is happening...

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jordan
astrocat@astrocat.net

Synicism

First Post
Moving to Chicago!

Hi, guys,

So I'm going to be moving into Chicago on August 10. I'll be living in Lincoln Park, at 1040 W. Granville Avenue. And I need a gaming group!

Anyway, I'll give almost anything a try, and might even be persuaded to run a game. So if you're a group looking to add a player, or a group who needs a GM, lemme know.

Syn

pensiv

Explorer
1040 W Granville isn't in Lincoln Park, that's Edgewater, but I'm nitpicking.

I may be looking to DM a game on the North Side soon.

Scott814thmpco

First Post
Anime d20 anybody?

Hi all-
Omokage & Syn, August 10th is when I will be released back into the reserves, so perhaps the 11th we can hook up for a game. I'v been itching to play but could'nt due to waird hours and long shifts here at fort hood.
I would also not mind DM'ing an anime type of campaign. So if you all want to, e-mail your numbers and if intrested in this type of campaign, i will get in contact with you all as soon as the Army releases me from this deployment.
Phone & internet service will be shut off tommorrow due to our deployment back to chicago next week, as soon as I get back I'll get in con tact with ya'all who e-mailed me their intent to set-up a game.

Scott

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads