Chicago

Calling all Chicago gamers. Post your openings here!

I just moved to the area and I've found it impossible to connect with other gamers. I'd like to join an active group of mature players.

I'd also like to start up a group of my own. I'll host a game in Lansing. It will be a mostly homebrew campaign, with a high plot element--as opposed to hack-n-shlash, though there's a time and place for that as well.

Reply on this board, or email me at mojofilter1113@msn.com.

JoeGKushner

First Post
I'm running a Scarred Lands game on Saturday afternoon, about 1 PM to 6 PM with some overlap before and after.

Could use one or two more players.

Currently myself, 31 year old white male, Angel, 31 year old hispanic male, Tom, 26 year old white male, and what I call Tom's henchmen, three pretwenties 'kids'.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Just to provide some more info...

I live on the North Side of Chicago by Evanston, Linconwood and Skokie. It's funny because I work at Federal Mogul, formerly Fel-Pro, I work in Skokie and usually go to the Best Buy in Evanston, or the Kinko's in Linconwood.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Wow. NO other Chicago Gamers eh? Can't same I'm too surprised. We're a strange group with different times. On Yahoo, I'm in like three clubs and I don't think I've ever seen a group get together from said groups.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
Wow. NO other Chicago Gamers eh? Can't same I'm too surprised. We're a strange group with different times. On Yahoo, I'm in like three clubs and I don't think I've ever seen a group get together from said groups.

If you look on the General Discusion Thread you will see that about 45 gamers got together in Chicago last saturday.

pensiv

Explorer
if you read this thread, you'll notice that I've already mentioned it. :) But yes, that was a witty response on your part. Anyone else that hasn't been paying attention to General Discussion noticing this thread??

Last edited:

I've got two possible players for my new campaign. Looking for three or four more.

I will host it at my home in Lansing, just a mile from where I-80 and I-94 merge. It is easily accessible for anyone on the south side. My home is clean and comfortable. I have an extra large table for gaming, and a few miniatures.

The campaign will have a high plot element and a lot of mystery to challenge your problem-solving abilities. I put a lot of creative work into the campaigns I run, and I give my players a lot of opportunities for contributing to the creation of the campaign world as well.

I'm looking for mature players, although I have allowed an occasional teenager in my group in the past, if they seem serious and creative.

Contact me at mojofilter1113@msn.com

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads