OSR Chromatic Dungeons has Launched! (Kickstarter)

Riley

Legend
Sacrosanct, a question about pledging:

I’m interested in two printed copies of the core rule book. I’m probably also interested in two printed copies of the basic rules, when they become available.

How can I best pledge for this?
Thanks!

Sacrosanct

Legend
Sacrosanct, a question about pledging:

I’m interested in two printed copies of the core rule book. I’m probably also interested in two printed copies of the basic rules, when they become available.

How can I best pledge for this?
Thanks!
That's a really good question. Since DTRPG is fulfilling the print orders, I'm wondering if when you get the link for the special order price (cost + shipping), you can just update the quantity to whatever you want. Not sure. I sent them an email asking. I'll let you know when I find out myself.

As an aside, when doing a project like this, you better have a thick skin lol. Reading the comments on the FB ads I've done, and man are some people upset. Basically calling this "woke trash". Good thing I expected some comments like that when I started, or I might have my feelings hurt (that's sarcasm ;). The only thing I would worry about if I fail is that it would give ammunition to these jerks about "See! Go woke go broke!" I'd like to avoid that if possible.

Retreater

Legend
As an aside, when doing a project like this, you better have a thick skin lol. Reading the comments on the FB ads I've done, and man are some people upset. Basically calling this "woke trash". Good thing I expected some comments like that when I started, or I might have my feelings hurt (that's sarcasm ;). The only thing I would worry about if I fail is that it would give ammunition to these jerks about "See! Go woke go broke!" I'd like to avoid that if possible.
I'm there to back you up on social media wherever I see the jerks posting.
And I'm sure you'll be successful with this.

Riley

Legend
That's nice, but it doesn't mean success. KS usually have a spike the first couple days, then big lulls and drops for most of the days after. Keeping my fingers crossed. And thinking of some potential alternative solutions, but I can't say yet ;)

Kiktraq says you are currently on track to fund to the tune of $37,000! ;)

Sacrosanct

Legend
Kiktraq says you are currently on track to fund to the tune of $37,000! ;)

And yesterday it was $45,000. So I don't place a whole lot of faith in that, although it would be nice lol. Unless it goes viral for some reason, or is backed by a big name with thousands of followers, I'm sure it will much less than what kicktraq has it 😉

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases