OSR Chromatic Dungeons has Launched! (Kickstarter)

Riley

Legend
Another $500 pledged, up to $4.6k while I slept. :)

Sacrosanct, what would you like to show us next?
  • an example monster entry?
  • a page of spells?
  • a page from the combat section?
  • a magic item that’s new/different?

Thanks!

Sacrosanct

Legend
Another $500 pledged, up to $4.6k while I slept. :)

Sacrosanct, what would you like to show us next?
  • an example monster entry?
  • a page of spells?
  • a page from the combat section?
  • a magic item that’s new/different?

Thanks!
Stay tuned. In the very near future there may be a pdf for the entire basic rulebook available to all backers via a backer only update.

Riley

Legend
Stay tuned. In the very near future there may be a pdf for the entire basic rulebook available to all backers via a backer only update.
That’s cool, but I’m fishing for things to show off Chromatic Dungeons to the uninitiated/unpledged! :)

(EDIT: Maybe you’re trying to get people to pledge in order to to see the preview? I’ve never seen that as a KS promotion strategy, but it might be extremely clever.)

Last edited:

Sacrosanct

Legend
That’s cool, but I’m fishing for things to show off Chromatic Dungeons to the uninitiated/unpledged! :)

(EDIT: Maybe you’re trying to get people to pledge in order to to see the preview? I’ve never seen that as a KS promotion strategy, but it might be extremely clever.)
Backers get the full basic rules. Non backers get the chargen preview (there are only three classes in the basic version)

Sacrosanct

Legend
Sacrosanct, a question about pledging:

I’m interested in two printed copies of the core rule book. I’m probably also interested in two printed copies of the basic rules, when they become available.

How can I best pledge for this?
Thanks!
Got confirmation

Hi Roderic,

Yes, they can increase their quantity in the shopping cart.

Cheers,
~Adriel

so basically, for the $30 backer, you can get at-cost books in pretty much any quantity you want at no additional backing to me. That's nice!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases