OSR Chromatic Dungeons has Launched! (Kickstarter)

Riley

Legend
Supporter
Got confirmation

Hi Roderic,

Yes, they can increase their quantity in the shopping cart.

Cheers,
~Adriel

so basically, for the $30 backer, you can get at-cost books in pretty much any quantity you want at no additional backing to me. That's nice!
It is! Thanks. (Though if you wanted to take a cut on 2nd or 3rd books, that’d be reasonable.)

Will you offer a print option for the Basic rules, if we reach $10k?

Sacrosanct

Legend
It is! Thanks. (Though if you wanted to take a cut on 2nd or 3rd books, that’d be reasonable.)

Will you offer a print option for the Basic rules, if we reach $10k?
Yes. There will be an option for a $40 commitment to get hardcopies of the core book, as well as both basic books (Rules and Monsters&Treasures). As always, every level $10 or above will get all the pdfs of everything that's unlocked. Complete package backers will get hard copies and pdfs of everything, even if they aren't unlocked.

*Reminder, the reason the backing $s are low is because DTRPG is the fulfillment, so backers will still be responsible for print and shipping costs on their own. For example, here is what I was charged last week for them. If you get the core rulebook and both basic books, you'll end up paying $40 to kickstarter, then (13.06+3.48+2.90+shipping) on top of that. So around $65 total for all three books. If you get only the core hardback book, that will be $30 to KS+13.06, or between $45-$50 depending on what your shipping costs would be. As confirmed above, you can add multiple copies if you want, at cost (I sort of lose out on multiple copies, but that's OK).

1625541238393.png

Remove ads