OSR Chromatic Dungeons has Launched! (Kickstarter)

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Man, you folks are great. I hope it does too! Lol. And I hope I provide something you all find fun to play. I mean, that's pretty important too, right? ;)

But I was thinking last night (when the imposter syndrome kicks in). I mentioned how I will personally match 25% of net profit and donate it to the Trevor Project (focuses on at risk LGBTQ youth and suicide prevention). Even if I am not successful, I'm gonna donate anyway, just not sure what my budget will allow. This is important to me whether or not I'm successful on KS.

just reminding people.

If you want to support good works with money, and not just words, this is one way to do it.

The Old Crow

Explorer
I just backed it. The previews tipped me to do it. Love the character sheet. Love the readable format (no busy background). Love the old school black and white art. My 2e books are bound with duct tape at this point and that's failing to keep the pages together. I am now looking forward to trying Chromatic Dungeons with my old modules.

Sacrosanct

Legend
Huge update today with big news!

I've decide to make all of the stretch goals available now. Additional tiers have been created. So if you wanted to upgrade your backer level to include the Basic sets and/or The Gnoll Sage, now you can!

Also, it means $10 digital backers get pdfs of all of these. That's quite the sweet deal!

1626100969882.png

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Huge update today with big news!

I've decide to make all of the stretch goals available now. Additional tiers have been created. So if you wanted to upgrade your backer level to include the Basic sets and/or The Gnoll Sage, now you can!

So, first off, I continue to recommend supporting this!

Second- you do realize you now have a $39+ tier, and a $40+ tier? Might want to differentiate ... a little more? ;)

Sacrosanct

Legend
So, first off, I continue to recommend supporting this!

Second- you do realize you now have a $39+ tier, and a $40+ tier? Might want to differentiate ... a little more? ;)
They are different rewards. The $39 is for core rulebook + The Gnoll Sage zines, and the $40 is for the core rulebook + Basic set. Then there is a $49 for core rulebook+gnoll sage+basic set. I wanted to give options for those that didn't want the core rulebook and both TGS and Basic set

Remove ads