OSR Chromatic Dungeons has Launched! (Kickstarter)

Full package, or the Total Package....

1626190072554.png

The cool kids are getting the FULL PACKAGE. :)

Would a Chromatic Gold be a Yellow Dragon? I remember those being a thing (that I never ever bothered to use).

@Sacrosanct, you already had me confusing Chromatic Dungeons with Chromatic Dragons.

Now you’ve thrown a Chromatic Metallic into the mix!

🙃

Sacrosanct

Legend
Funny thing about this project. While yes, a lot of the feedback (especially on the FB comments to the ads, and on many blogs that have mentioned this) is pretty...disappointingly some variation of "this is woke garbage", that's not unexpected. But on the flip side, so many people have been supportive. And that means the world to me. It really does. More than if this succeeds or fails or not. You're good people.

Only about $500 away!

This is not my style of game at all, but I really want it to succeed. And I love this a lot:

"Rather than being driven by a sense of individual morals, alignment is influenced by cosmic forces of law, neutrality, and chaos."

Baking alignments into the setting like that really rehabilitates them.

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
Only about $500 away!

This is not my style of game at all, but I really want it to succeed. And I love this a lot:

"Rather than being driven by a sense of individual morals, alignment is influenced by cosmic forces of law, neutrality, and chaos."

Baking alignments into the setting like that really rehabilitates them.
Yeah, I'm a big fan of using only Lawful, Neutral, and Chaotic, and assuming the vast majority of intelligent creatures are Neutral. Being Chaotic or Lawful implies that one has a stake in the cosmic battle between the two forces, but everyone else is just trying to survive. Also, Law is not inherently good, nor is Chaos inherently evil.

Remove ads