• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chronicles of Riddick future setting

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I finally got around to watching the end of the CoR DVD (it's long and I had been putting it off) and the ending is somewhat different than novelization. More upbeat.

At the end of the novelization, once Riddick takes over the Necromongers, he orders them to take him to Threshold, which is the entrance to the "Underverse". Presumably to bring Kyra back from there.

(as she was converted to a Necromonger, she presumably went there when she died.).

Presumably, the novelization was written with plans for a sequel, which unfortunately, may or may not ever happen. But presumably Riddick going into the Underworld (or 'Verse) would truly catapult him into the realm of a mythological style hero).

Turanil

First Post
I finally got a DVD of Chronicles of Riddick. Mmmmh... I have seen more interesting movies, but one thing is certain, it's probably the only film featuring a 30th level epic warrior! (wathever combination of classes he may be).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads