• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cincinnati/N. Kentucky - Looking for 1st/2nd edition AD&D Players

Camaris

First Post
Hello -

I am wondering if there is anyone in the area playing or interested in playing D&D using the 1st or 2nd edition rulesets. I am interested in joining or starting a group that meets 1 to 2 times a month, hopefully with the aim of starting a long term campaign (World of Greyhawk is my favorite but I'm open). Experience level of players isn't important but at least a bit of maturity is. I can happily play or DM.

PM me or just post a reply if interested!

Best -

John
Erlanger, KY

DanOH

First Post
Why not 3.5?

I am also in N. KY and am looking for a game, along with my girlfriend. But we are interested in 3.5. Any interest at all in putting together a 3.5 group?

I'm putting together a group for a Dragonlance campaign. We'll be playing in Covington, KY. Though the game is 3rd Edition, I try to keep a 1st/2nd Edition "feel" to the game. So far the players are all in their mid-20s, and we're all fairly mature.

If you don't want to play 3rd Edition because you don't want to buy a bunch of books again, don't worry, I have that covered.

If you aren't interested because you don't know the system, I'm a really good teacher and my campaigns are rather newbie friendly from the onset.

If you aren't interested simply because you don't like the system, that's fair.

PM me, email me [kujinharikan (at) hotmail (dot) com], or use any of the instant messenger programs in my profile if you're interested at all.

-TRRW

Death_Jester, do you even know where Erlanger is? About 2 hours from Louisville. Please, stop posting about your message boards in every thread that mentions the state of Kentucky.

-TRRW

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads