• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicsFate

First Post
A man with slick black hair, a shield on his back and a winning smile walks into the bar.

With a grandiose bow Greetings follow travelers, I am Valan, Valan Ceth, Follower of Grendath, out in the world to fight for the greater good! finger twirling in the air and so on.

Sliding up to the bar Hello Joe shaking his hand and then spinning on his stool A round on me! Valan chuckles at his joke. As for me half turning back I'll take whatever you got.

OOC:
[sblock] You'll have to speak for Joe as no one person plays Joe. Yup, make him say anything you want as long as it makes sense. ;) [/sblock]

Last edited:

corcio

First Post
With a loud crash and a heavy roar. Kermis the burly barbarian from the north kicks in the door to the red dragon inn. seeming to be spent from kicking the door too hard, he stoops over lightly and says in a low growl. "sorry" and drags his body through the door, lugging his massive great axe along the ground behind him. Then spotting a familiar face at the bar he perks up and shouts loudly "JOE....IT ME...KERMIS NEW FRIEND...AARRGHHH....ME SMASH MANY BIG BADS WITH BADSMASHER...KERMIS THIRST NOW...WANT BURNY WATER!!!" he yells and points at his hefty weapon swinging it around with ease and smiling widely then stands there holding out a large moldy looking mug the size of a small log waiting for the bar maids to fill it with.....something.

ooc- yeah this is going to my alt guy. i figured i got three characters and lots of time to post. ill have myself a second adventure. so if anyone is doing anything and need a barbarian to come along and smash things. let me know.

corcio

First Post
Swamptreader said:
The elf, garnering nothing but stares or empty is disappointed. This was supposed to be a place where a body could come and find instant adventure, a relic to be recovered, and slathering beast to eradicate, a princess, yes a princess to be rescued from a foul dragon! Apparently, this was all bluster and no substance.

From his slouched position, he drips off the chair and onto all fours on the floor, then immediately jumps up and straightens his back. The gecko upon his head sways from side to side as it grips the loose hair upon the elf's head, but manages to stay put, more or less.

Aazwen strides in his best saunter back to the counter and places both elbows upon the surface. His chin quickly follows and finds a spot to rest upon the open palms.

"Sooooo...where's all this fabled action I've heard about?" His eyes go wide again and his dopey grin smacks of anticipation. Those behind him can see his feet dancing a feeble jig as he awaits Joe's ominous proclamation.

ooc- um 4 of us just left for an adventure. ask the guy running it to see if you can get in on it somehow.

corcio

First Post
After a few moments one of the braver bar maids whos not at all surprised by this sort of behavior fills Kermis mug with some ale. and smiles at him as she walks away. "KERMIS THANK!" kermis grunts with what he believes to be great charm. then he proceeds to find food were available.

corcio

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Valan lifts his glass to the large man A man of subtlety I see! Welcome!

Seeing the large man raise his glass Kermis mistakes the gesture for an act of hostility and drops his mug and brings forth his massive greataxe. Then slowly realizing that the man was simply greeting him and not being threatening. Kermis stalks forward and lowers his weapon slowly and pounding his chest with his fist loudly belts "I KERMIS....HELLO ...I GREAT HERO...WHO YOU??.....WANT SMASH BAD...."

ooc- ok at this point i think its quite obious that i can post entirely too much for my own good.
oh well. i hope thats not too bad a thing. if i start swamping the boards just yell at me.

Last edited:

corcio

First Post
Seeing Kermis making a ruckus and making some of the other patrons of the Inn a little nervous with his axe wielding. He motions for Kermis to come have a seat at a table near the end of the bar. Trusting Joe, kermis moves to the table were some food was brought for him on a plate. after the bar wenches leave the table prepared and joe feels satisfied that kermis wont be a bother anymore he goes back about his business. Kermis takes a quick look around and then grabs the food as if it wasnt for him and hides it under his tunic. then retreating into a corner behind the table he hudles under neath it and ensues eating out of his hands whatever doesnt fall on the floor....he is saving that for dessert. punching the underside of the table, kermis knocks over the pitcher of ale that was standing on it. causing it to flow like a river off the side of the table. Kermis quickly sticks his mouth underneath it and swallows as much as he can noisly slurping all the while. "AHHH ...KERMIS ...FEEL LIKE KING..." and then he continues enjoying his meal huming a strange tune all the while. even while chewing.

Ximix

First Post
Bront said:
Juliana nods, "Arrows are a gold for 20, and 3 gold for 20 silvered. The silvered longsword would run about 95 gold."

OOC: More about her shop here

Just as the Elf is about to open his mouth to reply to Juliana... loud things happen.
Ximix stares openly at the display given by the barbarian and, when the brute is finally settled, the Elf quirks and eyebrow and hands the Lady 3 gold pieces, "myThanks miLady, may your fortunes increase even with your fairness."
Ximix sketches a small bow, loads half the sheaf of arrows into his quiver till it is full and proceeds to wrap the last 10 into his pack, carefully.
That accomplished, the Elven priest hurries to catch up with his companions.

LogicsFate

First Post
corcio said:
"I KERMIS....HELLO ...I GREAT HERO...WHO YOU??.....WANT SMASH BAD...."

Valan speaks while Kermis gets food. You'd not be the first! Once again, I am Valan finger twirling in the air and so on. Eyeing the various patrons going about their or others buisness, And it is good to be back!

OOC:[sblock] Post as much as you like if you find yourself waiting too long for other people reply's, visit the other forums, so much to do. But for now, I'll try to keep up. ;)

:] Why back in my day we had to walk....[/sblock]

corcio

First Post
"so...you no want go smash bad?" with a short inquisitive pause Kermis looks at the fighter and then goes back to his meal. "YOU WANT HELP SMASH CALL."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads