• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

corcio

First Post
"UHH...WANT KERMIS SMASH BAD....CALL KERMIS....KERMIS SMASH." Kermis tries to appear helpful. waving his arms erratically knocking over a table in the process.

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
corcio said:
"UHH...WANT KERMIS SMASH BAD....CALL KERMIS....KERMIS SMASH." Kermis tries to appear helpful. waving his arms erratically knocking over a table in the process.

AH! I see, well Kermis I have no need of you to smash, do you have any other skills? Knitting perhaps?
Valan chuckles

corcio

First Post
"Kermis just strong. not do much else. hurt head." Kermis replies happily. "WHAT YOU DO?" he asks

ooc- perhaps i shouldnt downplay his intelligence so much.......i guess ill see where he takes me.

LogicsFate

First Post
Hrm Valan pauses and considers Talk, fight, gamble, and worship. Not in that order of course! Taking a sip of the drink that appeared on the bar, he pulls out a deck. Ever play?

corcio

First Post
Kermis wanders over to the fighter and pulls out a card of the deck. Examining it closely he says "What funny picture mean?" holding up the card right to the fighters face.

LogicsFate

First Post
Valan grins wickedly That, my large friend is, the Ace of Clubs, an important card indeed. Stronger than all the others except other aces. Valan draws his own card Ace of Spades, Looks Like we tie!
Perhaps you'd be interested in a simple game while we wait for whatever is next.

corcio

First Post
"GOOD ....FUN!" Kermis exclaims, feeling as if he was naturally good at this new game. Sqatting down on the floor still holding the card in both hands in front of him he waits eagerly for Valan to keep playing. "MORE PLAY...MORE PLAY"

LogicsFate

First Post
Excellent! Now we both put our cards on the top of the deck like so. Valan puts his card on top abit overdramaticly and ,assuming the Barbarian follows suit, Begins an extravagant display of shuffling Now we both take a new card.

Ooc- A simple semi-random roll off? If so I got a 1d13=8

corcio

First Post
Kermis gently tries to put the card back on top. not realizing he puts in on top face up. but then stands back and wait for Valan to shuffle the cards. He then pulls out a new card and holds it up again looking at it strangly and once again confused not exactly sure what hes seeing. "What this one mean?"http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=717073

and holds it up again.

ooc -1d13 ? :\ oooook well i used invisible castle and got a 6
i also rolled a d20 and got a6 again so i guess it was fate lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads