• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wik

First Post
Trouvere said:
"Ah hah! I knew it! What say you now, Galwynn?" cries Keldar, with impudent mischief in his eyes. "Are you from Covington?"

Galwynn's gaze hardens, and shoots Keldar an icy stare. "If only. Then I could show you how well I can use this blade."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"He is still the mayor there in good standing, and those of the town still think he was in the right to force her into living only the life he wanted, but thankfully, the daughter has at least escaped. Still, this sort of problem seems likely to occur again so long as he is still in a position of power there...it was supposed to be a Festival of Halina, but it was truly a den of evil. Only one man there had any vhal, and he was considered Alant and despised by his own family..."

"Truly some places in these Western lands are backwards. Did you know that this Covington place allowed these 'slaves' and their masters from a place called Rheim? That is where I first learned the word..."

Trouvere

Explorer
"Ah, Galwynn, my friend, I mean no harm with my flippant words. I would be glad to draw blade alongside you," says Keldar. "Or spiky ball on a stick, for that matter," he continues.

EternalSword

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"He is still the mayor there in good standing, and those of the town still think he was in the right to force her into living only the life he wanted, but thankfully, the daughter has at least escaped. Still, this sort of problem seems likely to occur again so long as he is still in a position of power there...it was supposed to be a Festival of Halina, but it was truly a den of evil. Only one man there had any vhal, and he was considered Alant and despised by his own family..."

"Truly some places in these Western lands are backwards. Did you know that this Covington place allowed these 'slaves' and their masters from a place called Rheim? That is where I first learned the word..."

Auric looks at Lasair, Galwynn and Keldar. "Anyone else think we ought to go to Covington and stop these atrocities before they happen again?"

Heckler

First Post
Richard Rawen said:
Richard walks down the stairs in his soft leathers, the layers of weapons removed along with the road etched dirt.
"Was that singing I heard earlier?" Turning to Rinya, "They're drawing a fresh steaming full brass tub for ya... " The youth smiles as he walks over to Rowan, asking for some stout from the barmaid as he approaches the veteran. As much to the Lady Elf as to Rowan he asks,
"Anything? Tis well and good to be fed and rested, yet I've naught the funds to frequent the shops and there's that matter of impending doom that makes sleep fleeting."

"Thank you, Richard. I'd like get away from the current conversation as it is," Rinya replies sharply. She'll then head quickly upstairs.

[sblock=Richard]I spoke with Dungannon. He's trying to get all his games wrapped up so he can take a break. So Lucien won't be joining us.[/sblock]

Wik

First Post
EternalSword said:
Auric looks at Lasair, Galwynn and Keldar. "Anyone else think we ought to go to Covington and stop these atrocities before they happen again?"

"Absolutely. If they are, indeed, true." Obviously ignoring Keldar, he turns to look at Lasair. "I mean no offence, sir, but justice cannot be served by following the word of only one taverngoer. I think a trip to this Covington to investigate matters, though, would be a good idea. If only we could arrange suitable transporation..."

[sblock=potential GMs]Ha. Anyone want to run a PbP trip to Covington?[/sblock]

EternalSword

First Post
I didn't exactly mean go in and start fighting, but yes, we do need to do some serious investigating first. Even if our information does turn out to be correct, there is the slight matter of who is the problem and to handle it. Anyone know how to get there, preferably sub rosa?

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It is a corrupt system. It seems there is little that can be done for them," Lasair replies, "Curious...I had thought that in these Western lands, this word 'sir' is used as a substitute for male names only? Or am I mistaken?"

EternalSword

First Post
Auric turns to Lasair. Corrupt systems can be brought down. At the very least, we can prevent their evil from spreading. I would at least like to investigate before deeming the town lost, although its leaders may be. Besides, Galwynn looks like he's going in no matter what. I cant say I blame him. I wouldn't be happy about slavery in the name of my faith.

OOC: [SBLOCK] This char isn't approved yet, so I can't leave immediatly if we get a DM [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I don't think anyone's going to run that adventure--this is just what Lasair experienced in the Festival of Halina adventure ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads