City of Tomorrow IC (DC/Blood of Heroes)

Bubbles takes a deep breath before floating back down to the roof line. She flies down below the roof edge and peeks up over the wall to try to find her assailant.

OOC: Perception 4/4 [roll0] + [roll1] = 17

EarlyBird

Explorer
Watching the "Stallion" float about for a moment Jacob is glad his ski mask hides his smile. "Hmmm... Need to tie him up or something."

Looking around he sees one of the unconscious guardsman and hurries over to see if he has any handcuffs or other restraints.

OOC: Probably still not my turn yet, just want to post it so you can finish the round and not wait on me. Tomorrow I won't be allowed near a computer.

If needed roll: [roll0], [roll1]

Bubbles ducks down below the sightline of the wall and flies around to the figure's backside. She will wait a moment (a round) before reappearing. She knows her trail of bubbles makes her easy to spot so wants to minimize the chance that her target knows where she is.

hero4hire

Explorer
Brutale seems confused by Bubbles' tactic but remains poised on his perch.

Stallion stows his 'chucks and produces a lasso. He whirls it over his head and tosses the noose at 0/Gs, and he tightens it over the hero's force field and starts to reel himself in.

OOC: Stallion uses his Weaponry/Martial Arts as AV/EV vs OV/RV. He will use a Flailing attack giving Zero a -2cs to OV and a +3cs to his RV. He rolls a 7 and gets 2 raps. No damage but ZeroGees is considered grappled, he loses his declared action. You and Stallion may only PHYSICALLY attack each other until he drops grapple or Zero escapes grapple.

Last edited:

Remove ads