City of Tomorrow IC (DC/Blood of Heroes)

After Lady Vic's blades slice up his suit & tie, Blockade backpedals and weaves to avoid her.
OOC: Dodge, OV 12, RV 9, no HP spent

[sblock="Status"]Growth level: 2
Size: 1
Weight/Volume: 4
Strength: 6
RV vs. Physical: 9
OV vs. Physical: 4
Running: 1
Current Body: 3/7
Hero Points: 7[/sblock]

hero4hire

Explorer
Lady Vic weaves a web of flashing blades and presses the attack against Blockade. She hits him at least a half-dozen times, the cumulative effect begins to show on the Big Man.

OOC: She will Press the Attack -1ov for her and Blockade. She gets a 17 which is a shift...for 8 RAPs to Blockade's Body.

On the rooftop Brutale lays in wait, not knowing he has given his position away.
OOC: He holds until he has a Target

Stallion grabs ahold of 0/Gs force field and all and gives him a violent shake. "Give it up runt! Ah don't wanna kill a kid, but I reckon I will!"

OOC: Stallion uses his Charisma to try and Intimidate ZeroGees. He will use the Force manuever to apply a -1cs to Zero's OV/RV.
4/4 vs 2/2. He rolls a...5! No effect

OOC: Blockade spends the last of his HP in Last Ditch Defense

[sblock="Status"]Growth level: 2
Size: 1
Weight/Volume: 4
Strength: 6
RV vs. Physical: 9
OV vs. Physical: 4
Running: 1
Current Body: 2/7
Hero Points: 0[/sblock]

EarlyBird

Explorer
"You think your going to hurt me when your on the wrong end of the string, Balloon-Boy?" the young hero quips as he twist his body to pull the cowboy towards him. As Stallion starts to move slowly forward the gravity around him effects him once more and he falls to the floor.

OOC: Don't think I can break a grapple from such a big opponent when it is straight up STR/STR vs STR/STR, so going to try and hurt him first, so maybe I can get a shift to my check.
- So probably a 10' fall for Stallion, and then a check to escape for me. Hoping he gets the wind knocked out of him or something like that to give me a shift or two.
- Dice action: [roll0], [roll1] AV/EV is 2/2

hero4hire

Explorer
For a big man, Stallion seemed very agile and landed on his feet once the gravity went back to normal.
Struggle as he may 0/Gs could not shake the lariat.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases