City of Tomorrow OOC (DC/Blood of Heroes) {Game Started but accepting up to TWO others}

EarlyBird

Explorer
Sounds all good to me. I looked up last night Intimidation and think I will try it. I am correct in thinking I can use it, even without the Charisma skill. But I can't Bluff which is what I ws thinking of doing... the old "Stop it or I'll drop you."

So that will be AV/EV 3/4 (Infl/Aura), vs his Infl/Spirit as OV/RV - RAPs equal time he doesn't attack us.

tglassy

Adventurer
I was just reading through the thread. I am not. I'm familiar with Mutants and Masterminds, but not this. And I'm not real keen on learning another something new right now. Maybe some other time then.

We haven't even really seen you yet.

Bubbles doesn't know you guys are there at all. All she knows is some guy flew off in a airship and when she came back someone shot at her. She's still worried there are more villains inside. In fact, I didn't expect someone to be standing watch outside. I was expecting to fly into the building and possibly have a good guys think each other are the bad guys moment.

Remove ads