D&D 3E/3.5 class books now? -- thanks, v3.5

BVB

First Post
Of all the class supplements WotC put out earlier, I'm assuming the Ranger/Druid/Barbarian wildlife book has been the most mangled thanks to v3.5 updates. Animal Empathy alone has a completely different face now.

If you were using those books for prestige classes and feats and stuff, what sort of adjustments did you have to make?

CrimsonTemplar

First Post
BVB said:
Of all the class supplements WotC put out earlier, I'm assuming the Ranger/Druid/Barbarian wildlife book has been the most mangled thanks to v3.5 updates. Animal Empathy alone has a completely different face now.

If you were using those books for prestige classes and feats and stuff, what sort of adjustments did you have to make?

Here's what changes were made to Living Greyhawk's implementation of Masters of the Wild - LG 3.5 Conversion Guidelines. Thety go into how to deal with Animal Empathy and Animal Lord PrClasses in 3.5 now.

Hope it helps!

Wolf72

Explorer
BVB said:

aren't they also redoing the class books ... well sort of, the Complete Warrior will basically update S&F

Thanee

First Post
Funny, that the LG Conversions didn't change the Elemental Savants Elemental Focus ability. This one seems fairly obvious.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads