• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Click on the tags to filter the topics

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
See those graphical tags to the left of each thread? If you click on one, the forum will be automagically filtered to show just threads with that tag. It's like a bunch of virtual forums within the main one.

Balesir

Adventurer
...and that also answered my first question - "how do you get back to listing all the tags?"

The answer is that the drop-down "Prefix" box that [MENTION=7808]Deset Gled[/MENTION] refers to has an "all prefixes" entry. Nice, simple system - thanks!

Ratinyourwalls

First Post
Is there a way to filter out some of the tags but not all of the tags? Say I just wanted to read topics with the ANY D&D and 4th Edition tags, but not the other ones, how would I go about doing that?

[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] I've got a small bug report for you. The "(no prefix)" option is not functioning correctly. Right now, it is returning threads with no tag, but also a random assortment of other tags. Near as I can tell, it is finding a number of threads with the Pathfinder tag or 4E tag. It also found a couple instances of the DnDandPathfinder tag and RPG tag (both from the General forum, not normally accessible in this forum), and this thread with the 5e tag.

Could this bug maybe be related to threads that are moved from other forums? I can't think of any other way the cross-board tags would end up this way.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads