• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[CMG] Plexus: great! But what about...

Intrope

First Post
Mark said:
I think, if I am understanding correctly, that tablets might be tricky to use with bookmarks. Let me know if I have guessed correctly because I do use a Palm Device sometimes, and sometimes a laptop, but not a proper tablet yet. I'll put an alpha-index on the short list of future additions.
I've tested the Wiz/Sor PDF on my tablet, and it seems to work quite well! The only gotcha is that bookmarks seem to reset the zoom scaling up to 143%, which is bad. If I just use the hotlinks from the Spell list, it leaves it in my current zoom level. This is despite the fact that I told Acrobat (er, Adobe Reader 6) to always display 'fit page' :(

I also think that each spell level of the spell list should be formatted onto single page, with page breaks at the start of each level; this would make it very easy to navigate the spell list. It would probably require moving to a two-column format for the list, though.

BTW, the 'Hold Monster' hotlink goes to some other spell.

Thanks again for the gift!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Intrope said:
I've tested the Wiz/Sor PDF on my tablet, and it seems to work quite well! The only gotcha is that bookmarks seem to reset the zoom scaling up to 143%, which is bad. If I just use the hotlinks from the Spell list, it leaves it in my current zoom level. This is despite the fact that I told Acrobat (er, Adobe Reader 6) to always display 'fit page' :(

Gotcha. Next revision of the spellbooks will include fit to page versions.

Intrope said:
I also think that each spell level of the spell list should be formatted onto single page, with page breaks at the start of each level; this would make it very easy to navigate the spell list. It would probably require moving to a two-column format for the list, though.

Hmmm... Maybe I should offer those fit to page versions with two-column spell lists rather than the single column and just have both version in the download?

Intrope said:
BTW, the 'Hold Monster' hotlink goes to some other spell.

Aha! I knew there had to be at least a couple of bad links in there somewhere! :D

Intrope said:
Thanks again for the gift!

You're welcome. I'm glad it's proving useful to you. What sort of tablet do you use?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads