• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CN vs. N: Chaotic Neutral Victorious!

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC: Good point about the turn. Also, if I meant charge I should not have said dive 'cause they are different and have different requirements (30ft min. vs. 10ft min.). I didn't even realize that another creature was in the arena already. I must have been tired.

Hank roars and triple moves to 5N105E. Many of the spectators, particularly in the Lawful sections of the crowd cry foul with comments like, "He can't do that!" and "Why, I never!" Oh, but he does. I think a possible time compression might be in order if Dopey plans to fight it out like a man. If Dopey runs like a little girl, Hank will make a grapple attempt as his AoO.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 422: Dopey drops his crossbow, pulls out his battleaxe, and hacks like a dwarf.

He crits Hank for 30 points of damage! Hank has 30 hp left.

Hank bites once and claws once for 22 total. Dopey has 54 hp left.

Round 423: Dopey hits twice for 21 total. Hank hits everytime except for the extra bite attack. He does 28 total. Dopey has 26 hp left, Hank has 9 hp left.

Round 424: Dopey hits twice for another 20 total. Hank is dead!

Next up for CN: a dusanu. (Creature Catalog) It goes next in round 424.

Infiniti2000

First Post
That dwarf is one tough cookie! Hank must have been thinking about that wimp in the Tournament of Champions; let me see, what was his name . . . ? Ah, no matter.

A yellowed skeleton with a tattered cloak steps calmy into the arena to do battle with Dopey. The bones of the skeleton are encrusted with mold and fungus and the creature moves with a jerking motion, not unlike a puppet. Despite the motion, it moves quickly to 0N55E. No facial expression crosses the creature's face, making it resemble Keanu Reeves' acting ability, and not just his looks.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Infiniti2000 said:
That dwarf is one tough cookie! Hank must have been thinking about that wimp in the Tournament of Champions; let me see, what was his name . . . ? Ah, no matter.QUOTE]

OOC You would not be saying that if you met the real Krondin. Grrrr.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Keanu tauntingly beckons the dwarf forward with a jerking-motion claw.

OOC: Delay for this round until the dwarf comes forward. Keanu is smart enough to want to use both claws whenever the dwarf is within reach and he expects the dwarf to charge. If Dopey does not move, Keanu will lose patience and charge next round and fight to the death. Time compress? :)

Gansk

Explorer
Round 426:

Dopey charges to 0N60E. His magic battleaxe slashes through Keanu's DR for 11.

Keanu claws once for 5. Dopey has 21 hp left, Keanu has 47 hp left.

Round 427: Dopey hits once for 9. Keanu misses and has 38 hp left.

Round 428: Dopey hits twice for 12. Keanu hits twice for 10. Dopey has 11 hp, Keanu 26 hp.

Round 429: Dopey stops attacking and stares into Keanu's unblinking eyes.

"I curse the foul creature who would defeat me in this battle", he says.

Keanu misses twice.

Round 430: Dopey hits once for 10, Keanu hits once for 3. Dopey has 8 hp, Keanu 16 hp.

Round 431: Dopey hits once for 8, Keanu misses. Keanu has 8 hp left.

Round 432: Dopey hits once for 7, Keanu hits twice for 13! Keanu has 1 hp left.

Round 433: Dopey is defeated! Keanu doesn't feel cursed. (Rolled 18 Will save)

A white tiger with long fangs, twice the size of a lion, charges to 0N60E and pounces at Keanu! It hits with its bite, a claw, and two rakes. The claw and rakes don't do any damage, but the bite does 14-10 = 4 points of damage.

Perhaps Keanu was cursed after all.

Next up for CN: a young sand dragon. (Sandstorm) It goes next in round 433 and has the feats Weapon Focus (claw & bite), Blind-Fight, and Hover. It has all the skills listed for Sand Dragons, except for Hide.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Wow, what a fight! A magic battleaxe? Holy smokes! :)

Sandy III will fly into the arena to 0N60E40Z (heading E). She wonders how tall this thing is and how high it can jump.

Gansk

Explorer
The tiger is an eight foot long quadruped, which gives it a vertical reach of 8 feet.

Round 434:

It decides not to demonstrate its jumping ablility and just sits and stares.

Remove ads