• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CN vs. N: Chaotic Neutral Victorious!

Gansk

Explorer
Round 414

Phineus misses. (Rolled 16)

Vanilla Ice hits for 9 plus 4 cold, then moves back to 35N45E.

Round 415: The fensir is defeated!

Next up for CN: a cloaker. (MM) It goes first in round 415.

Infiniti2000

First Post
A large manta ray with a black top side and gray underside with red streaks, possibly veins, running along the wings. A long, bony tail trails from its rear and two, short claws dangle from the wings. The creature opens its abnormally wide and tooth-filled maw and emits a loud, piercing screech. Two, blood-red, glaring eyes stare out menacingly from above the mouth.

Takshakalikataki (tahk-shahka-licka-tahki, or Tak for short, which strangely enough means Yes in Polish) flies gracefully into the Limbo arena, proud to fight and possibly die for the great General I2K, whoever or whatever he might be. He angles upward quickly to 55N10E30Z, keeping an eye on Vanilla Ice at the edge of the nearest cloud.

Gansk

Explorer
round 416

VI barely resists the urge to run away. (Rolled 15 Will save)

He stays put and shakes an icicle at Tak in frustration.

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC: Flying is hard. I think the previous movement calculations were wrong, but no big deal I'm sure. These are correct.

This round: Tak flies to 50N10E30Z, heading north and then emits a stupor moan.

Next round: Once that has no effect, the following round Tak will circle around to 65N10E heading east (via angling to the west 5ft) and then emit an unnerving moan (if this effect lasts for more than 1 round, or a nauseous moan otherwise).

Following round: Tak, on I believe the 5th round of no damage, will then dive down to 55N10E20Z (heading south following in place turn twice and minimum 20ft movement -- 10 south 10 down) for an attack with his tail. I assume at 16ft tall, the ice-think will be able to counterattack -- the minimum movement is actually what forced Tak into range.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 417: Vanilla Ice shrugs off the moan's effect.

Round 418: Vanilla Ice seems a little jittery.

Round 419: Vanilla Ice takes a readied action as Tak approaches. He misses. (Rolled 17-2 for uneasy = 15)

Vanilla Ice dodges Tak's tail slap. (Rolled 18+1 for higher ground = 19) Draw!

Round 420:

A three and a half foot tall dwarf wearing a mithral chain shirt steps to 0N115E. He has a battleaxe hanging from his belt and a light crossbow in his hands.

Next up for CN: a gambol. (MM II) It goes next in round 420.

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC Did you count the +2 from the dive? I thought it was synonmous with charge, but I guess not. I'll be sure to be more explicit in the future. :)

A big, blue baboon bounds into the arena to 20N25E and readies to howl and possibly move* closer to his opponent (with Dodge applied of course). Dr. Hank McCoy would stand over 9 feet tall if fully upright, weighing in at a staggering thousand pounds.

* Assuming that the Quick ability can be utilized as such -- it's not clear to me.

Gansk

Explorer
OOC: I got the impression that the cloaker was forced to turn, so I deemed the charge to be a normal move instead. Let's keep the Quickness ability as close to the 3.5 haste as possible, so no readying of extra actions. You mean 20N20E.

Dopey fires as soon as Hank enters the arena. The bolt misses. (Rolled 19-2 for long range = 17)

Hank howls and Dopey resists the urge to flee. (Rolled 14 Will save)

Round 421: Dopey takes a 5 foot step to 0N110E, reloads, and fires. The bolt should have hit, but Hank does a back flip and dodges it! (Rolled 30 Ref save)

Remove ads