CN vs. N: Chaotic Neutral Victorious!

Gansk

Explorer
Sandy hovers down to 0N60E30Z and breathes. The tiger dodges and takes 5. It has 62 hp left.

The tiger waits around for a couple more breaths and finally leaves in round 443.

A bat with a 17 foot wingspan flies to 0N85E25Z.

Sandy goes next in round 443 and can breathe in round 444.

Infiniti2000

First Post
And now for something completely different -- Sandy III will fly at Batty and attempt to overrun! When/if she gets to 60N95E25Z she will stop to hover.

OOC: Good luck figuring this out. ;)

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC: Huge! I guess with a 17ft wingspan, I could've assumed as much.

Sandy III dives straight down into the ground as if it were a pool and burrows to 10N60E-10Z.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Pop up out of the ground at 15N70E (I pre-planned this movement, I figured the bat would dive to where I was) and look for the bat-thing, breathing if possible (taking cover from the ground). If breathing is not possible (not in range), then dive back under and move to under the bat-thing.

Gansk

Explorer
Sandy breathes and Batty dodges (30 Ref save). Batty takes 6 and has 89 hp left. Sandy can breathe again next round.

Round 445:

Batty flies down to 10N65E10Z and sticks his wing in his mouth. (Rolled natural 1)

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC: Batty is big and hovering -- is he hovering due to the feat and thus stirring up dust? Not that it matters to Sandy for the most part, and I doubt it matters to Batty either.

Sandy breathes again, not really having any other options against this monstrosity. She will then "5ft-step" downwards out of sight.

Gansk

Explorer
OOC: Batty hovers because she is a good flier.

Batty dodges and takes 7. He has 82 hp left. Sandy can breathe in round 447.

Round 446: Batty hovers in the same spot.

Remove ads