[CoC d20] Tatters of the King (OOC)

Lukeworm

First Post
Yellow Sign said:
So how do you want to work this? Start back up at the reception? Hummm...
YS

Strating at the reception sounds good. Also it is a reasnbale place to introduce new characters or part with others.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Well here is what we have so far.

The Players:

Major (Retired) Cyril Humblet - Aristocratic (Lukeworm)
Anthony Murdock - Oxford Professor (Toric_Arthendain)
Dr. Richard Newcastle - Doctor of Medicine (Iron Captain)
Jefferson Grant - Archeologist (ZeroGlobal2003)

Now I don't know if ZeroGlobal2003 knows that we are starting the game up or if he is still interested in playing. As soon as I hear from him we will get started again.

We have a new player - Iron Captain! Welcome aboard! Dr. Newcastle should fit in well.

I am still working on how to fit Dr. Newcastle into the game. But it shouldn't be hard. :)

If you haven't all ready please post your characters in the game's Rogues Gallery thread.

YS

Last edited:

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hello, I played CoC (I don't think it was D20) once at a friend's berthday party and had alot of fun, I was interested in joining a PbP game on EnWorld but I'm a bit confused. I posted in the "GMs, recruit and regroup games here!" thread about this but I figured a more consentraited approach woudn't hurt. I've read this thread and your game seems really cool, the thing is, I've only got the 3.5 D&D CRBs and the Forgotten Realms CS. :(

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Hello Dire Lemming,

If your interested in playing but don't have the rule book, I would be glad to help you make a character. :)

Currently I am trying to get the game restarted after the forum crashed a few weeks ago and we lost some posts. Well a lot of posts. Luckly we had just gotten started so it shouldn't be to hard to get back on track. Though I have lost a couple of players.

So, my first question would be what kind of character would you like to play?

YS

Dire Lemming

First Post
Wow, thanks for the fast reply. I guess you live nowhere near me or are as bad at going to sleep(Man what's the word for that?) as I am.

The other time I played I was an ex-military gun pcy- enthusiast, and it seemed to fit me just fine. Along with that, this group seems not to have any combatants, so I suppose playing one would be beneficial to the group as well. I'm not sure I'd want to be the same kind of combatant. I tend to play characters that are somewhat apposed to killing. Also, I'm a big fan of Sherlock Holmes so my character might be as well and consequently want to meet Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. :p

EDIT: If my guy uses guns can he dual wield Colt 1911s? :D

Last edited:

Yellow Sign

Explorer
I have started a new IC thread for the game and posted what I had saved from the crash.

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=2850817#post2850817

I am going to NPC Jackson Grant until ZeroGlobal2003 shows back up. If he doesn't then I have a nice NPC to maim or mutilate! :p I will also NPC Dr. Pickering.

Iron Captain,
Let's say that Dr. Richard Newcastle was at the theater and saw the play. Please look over any of the spoilers for Dr. Allistair Pickering in the 2nd IC post. They should continue your reactions and observations during the play. Dr. Newcastle is currently nursing a drink at the after party at the theater as he is too rattled to leave at the moment.

Last edited:

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yellow Sign said:
If you think it will help but I doubt it! :lol:

Yeah, good point. I can't remember how many times I fired my shotgun into that zombie's face in the game I played face. :p This of course was after one of our number had run over to it thinking it was a wounded person and gotten attacked by it. Then the person next to me decided to try and shoot it despite his complete lack of firearms ability, he hit the first guy and kocked him down, I didn't let him fire again, sent him out to try to pull the other guy inside. Somehow we all survived that encounter.

I guess I should read your IC thread before deciding on what type of character to make but it would be keen to be like a monster hunter or something, like with a sword, the sword could even be keen :D .

Remove ads