Collected Core Handbook Errata

WotC_GregB

First Post
Underage AOLer said:
Cheers!

Would it be okay if I added all your errata to the first post? (so there could still be a central place for people to locate it)

It would be better if you didn't duplicate our material verbatim. Instead, I suggest providing the link to the updates in your first post and then identifying issues from your list that are addressed in the update. For example:

"✦ p.156: under the 'Trained Skills' section of the Wizard summary it says, “Nature (Int)”, it should say, “Nature (Wis)” [Oldtimer]" [See WotC Update]

Starfox

Hero
Page 200 said:
Special: You must carry a shield to benefit from this feat.
This does not make sense. Carrying a shield implies it is in your backpack.

Compare to [quote="page 206 Shield Specialization feat]Benefit: You gain a +1 feat bonus to AC and Reflex when using a shield with which you are proficient.[/quote] Here you have to specifically use the shield. This gives further credence to the rules-lawyerly interpretation of the above.

WotC_GregB

First Post
blargney the second said:
GregB, thanks for making quick updates like that! Is there any chance you can get the web guys to ditch the zips on those pdf files?
-blarg

Relayed the request. Should be switched shortly.

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
WotC_GregB said:
The first round of updates is now available. Look on the wizards website under:

Products > Updates

or just go http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/updates

Nice, that cleared up a few questions I had.

On the other hand, ouch. That puts a cramp on my Half-elf rogue that was using Lay on Hands. I guess I will have to get Eyebite now.

Edit: Just noticed the bottom of the DMG and MM errata says "Have other questions about the Player’s Handbook?"

Last edited:

The_Pugilist

First Post
Leatherhead said:
Edit: Just noticed the bottom of the DMG and MM errata says "Have other questions about the Player’s Handbook?"

"Even the errata has errata!"

;)

No seriously this isn't that bad, I remember the original 3e corebooks. I've honestly been spoiled with 3.5's improved quality in this regard.

Well, except for Polymorph's weekly rules shapeshift. :D

Remove ads