• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Columbus, Ohio D&D 3.0 game looking for players for adventure on west side

gunter uxbridge

First Post
I have three players lined up and plan to run a Sunday night game at my place just off of Tuttle crossing. I usually run games two weekends on and one off. We will be using 3.0 rules to start with some 3.5 flavor thrown in initially.

The game (as planned...) is a Forgotten Realms campaign set in the Silver Marches region.

I am looking for mature players with an emphasis on plot and role playing. I'm not much of a hack and slasher and you won't see a lot of dungeon crawls in my game.

What you will see is a chance to grow a character and have fun with other experienced D&D players.

If you are interested please e-mail me at toffenbe@columbus.rr.com. I hope to get this started in the next two weeks or so, and really hope to hear from some of the great players here in central Ohio.

gunter uxbridge

First Post
Sincere thanks to everyone who has expressed interest in joining my game. For now I have all the players I need, but may repost if anyone decides to drop out.

THANKS!!!

Remove ads