• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[COMBAT] The Reconquista

Welcome to the new combat thread for Branding Opportunity's "The Reconquista"​

Please post combat actions here, and not on the OOC thread.

More information will be added to this thread as I figure out what to put here.

Once again, I am stealing liberally from Thanee. Thanks!

Branding Opportunity

LINKS

The IC Thread
The OOC Thread
The Rogue's Gallery Thread

THE PARTY

• attachment.php
    Thanee (Latalya Elven Fighter1/Wizard6/SpellSword1/EldritchKnight3)
  • Morley.PNG
    Scotley (Morley Human Rng 11)
  • attachment.php
    hafrogman(Gregor Human Druid 10/Warshaper1)

COHORT/ANIMAL COMPANION
  • attachment.php
    (Eshanna Human Cleric of Wee Jas 8)
  • Beau.PNG
    (Beau Morley's Animal Companion)

Last edited:

Cell Block Tango Round 1

INITIATIVE

George: 23
Anastasia: 20
Morley: 18
Mavic: 18
Gregor: 15
Beau: 14
Reivik: 14
Latalya: 13
Eshanna: 4

As stated in the OOC thread, you have not seen the enemy, but you feel something coming closer.

I am attaching the initial combat map. All doors on the map are considered to be either open or completely missing. Moving through the doors is considered a free action, not a move action (i.e. you don't have to open them).

Please feel free to send me new icons for your characters, as I picked these as quickly as possible. If possible, please make them small and save them as .png files. Thanks!

COMBAT MAP:

Attachments

• TC-C3-R1.jpg
    TC-C3-R1.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 159

Scotley

Hero
Last edited:

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Anastasia Winterheart

"The canker has sent its minions to deal us." Replies Anastasia as Latalya's bat come screaching down the hall. She turns to face the hiden evil with her sword and shield raised high, all the while relaying what she has felt to friends. In a firm voice she calls out, "Stay together, and Mayaheine will protect us."

Spot & List: 14 & 9

OOC: She casts Protection from evil on herself as she is not within Thanee's circle.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Latalya

“Undead,” Latalya says, as she draws her impressive greatsword from the scabbard on her back. Holding it in one hand for now, she completes some arcane gestures with the other, while casting a spell of protection.

OOC: Draw Weapon; Cast Shield (shared with Noctra, who is a bat, BTW ;)).

Rhun

First Post
Reivik, realizing that the foe must already know that they are there, begins to tell an ancient dwarven saga of good against evil. As he speaks, a feeling of courage begins to flow through the bodies of his companions. As he speaks, he hefts Bar, and prepares himself to meet the enemy.

OOC: Use Inspire Courage.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Gregor 112/112

Gregor drops the sunrod at his feet, freeing up his jaws for whatever foe might approach. His hackles raise as he turns in place, looking east and west at the source of the emanation. A low growl forms deep in his throat as he considers the approaching threat.

drop sunrod
full defense AC: 25 (16 touch)

Scotley

Hero
Morley

Morley reaches back and takes up the sunrod discarded by Gregor and with a cry of "Heads up, coming through," he tossess it between the ranks of the party members to land out in front of the party and illuminate the passage ahead.

[sblock=OOC]He like to toss it out about 25' ahead of the front rank which should give us a much improved view of anything approaching.[/sblock]

James Heard

Explorer
Mavic looks back at Eshanna, and with a shrug they both wait for whatever it is to show up, unwilling to expend vital spell energies without a clear target for a battle in some damnable hallway.

"If undead they be, then the Lady's blessings shall soon enough show them their Master, Eshanna says.

Mavic winces, and almost imperceptibly shakes his head, knowing full well that Eshanna didn't particularly have any problems with the dead while away from his companions. Politics, he thought, Everywhere I go there's politics.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads