• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Coming Soon!

Sammael

Adventurer
Please have the text-only option. I can't stand either videocasts or podcasts, I like to read the news at my own pace.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Please have the text-only option. I can't stand either videocasts or podcasts, I like to read the news at my own pace.

That's called the news page. All the news is in text there, and in far more detail than a 5 minute show can cover.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So to clarify, this will be a pilot episode. If it gets a good response, I'll commission a six-episode season to start with.

I'm also planning on commissioning pilots of other things - both audio and video. So if you have the desire and means to produce something, feel free to email me with a pitch.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
We have a separate line of podcasts planned. Something for everyone!
So... you're trying to be like WotC? Trying to please everyone and ending up pleasing no-one :p

I'm also planning on commissioning pilots of other things - both audio and video. So if you have the desire and means to produce something, feel free to email me with a pitch.
My own show called "Kzachistan!" where I angrily rant about how everyone is wrong and I'm right and how 6e is the superior edition to end all editions.

What do you think?

*gulp* I hope you guys like the series! Tough crowd, but I aim to please.
Don't worry, Morrus learned to ignore me a long time ago.

Remove ads