Coming Soon!

Sammael

Adventurer
Please have the text-only option. I can't stand either videocasts or podcasts, I like to read the news at my own pace.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Please have the text-only option. I can't stand either videocasts or podcasts, I like to read the news at my own pace.

That's called the news page. All the news is in text there, and in far more detail than a 5 minute show can cover.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So to clarify, this will be a pilot episode. If it gets a good response, I'll commission a six-episode season to start with.

I'm also planning on commissioning pilots of other things - both audio and video. So if you have the desire and means to produce something, feel free to email me with a pitch.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
We have a separate line of podcasts planned. Something for everyone!
So... you're trying to be like WotC? Trying to please everyone and ending up pleasing no-one :p

I'm also planning on commissioning pilots of other things - both audio and video. So if you have the desire and means to produce something, feel free to email me with a pitch.
My own show called "Kzachistan!" where I angrily rant about how everyone is wrong and I'm right and how 6e is the superior edition to end all editions.

What do you think?

*gulp* I hope you guys like the series! Tough crowd, but I aim to please.
Don't worry, Morrus learned to ignore me a long time ago.

Remove ads