• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

coming up with story hour titles

jollyninja

First Post
how do you name them? descriptive of play style or screen name of dm? i was trying to come up with a good one for my eberron campaign and mentioned it to one of my players and he suggested, a month after my last campaign ended in a tpk by drow in cormanthor, that i call it "red mist and bone chips" now that sounds great but i'm guessing it's taken because i swear i've heard it used in that context before. if not, the characters are level 2 so i'm probably gonna start one up soon just to see what i can add to the genre if anything.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
A. Kudos to you for starting one! The world needs more Story Hours.

B. Call it whatever you like. Titles can't be copyright anyway, and we're all friends here, so if it turns out your title is already taken, a solution will be found, I'm sure.

The titles of my Story Hours are pretty simple: "Barsoom Tales" because it's tales set in Barsoom, "Dead Man's Chest" because it's pirates and hey, Yo ho ho... and "Wild Stewardess Action" because, um, I don't really have to explain that, do I?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads