WotC Community update for Sept 22, 2023. Note Lost Mine of Phandelver will be unavailable to claim after Oct 6th

darjr

I crit!
Note the timely thing is that Phandelver will no longer be claimable for your DnDBeyond account after October 6th.

Other than that it’s mostly updates of what has already occluded. There are highlights of GenCon and what other conventions they are attending. As well as a note that the support do educators goes in and that the encounters that were part of the “Learn to Play” kit will be the new free claimable content to replace Lost Mines.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Note the timely thing is that Phandelver will no longer be claimable for your DnDBeyond account after October 6th.

Other than that it’s mostly updates of what has already occluded. There are highlights of GenCon and what other conventions they are attending. As well as a note that the support do educators goes in and that the encounters that were part of the “Learn to Play” kit will be the new free claimable content to replace Lost Mines.

I appreciate that Stormwreck Isle material is being put out there.

Really appreciate that the "older editions increasing Commons" idea is still on the roadmap.

pukunui

Legend
I note there’s nothing about improving the actual DDB user interface and incorporating various game rules that still aren’t properly usable in the character sheet yet. Is that stuff listed somewhere else?

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
I note there’s nothing about improving the actual DDB user interface and incorporating various game rules that still aren’t properly usable in the character sheet yet. Is that stuff listed somewhere else?
Once they started hiding dev updates in video I lost track of improvements and goals for improvements.

Several Tasha's features still aren't available and it's been nearly three years. Some would like to blame WotC for this, but a majority of that time was when two other companies owned Beyond

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Somewhere else, this is a page for D&D the brand community communications, not Beyond stuff.

Remove ads