• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Companies Fans would like to see Interlock

Katerek

Iconic Gnoll
Two Points

KC Area people, we probably already know each other. I imagine you would recognize me if you have ever shopped at Pirate Games. I am the "tattoo guy" that is friends witht he owner.

Omens and Prophecies.

Hell yeah. That would be sweet. Soemthing similar, in theme to the Grand Conjunction series in Ravenloft. Or even the old Night of the Comet box set, which I realize was intrinsically crappy, but it had an interesting concept.

der_kluge

Adventurer
(well, since the thread has already derailed...)

Katerek, I admit that it's been a bit since I've been in Pirate Games, but I can't say that I recall any "tattoo" guy when I was in there.

So, someone pick a place, and a time. I'll do my best to be there.

Fiery James

First Post
Back on track...

This is actually something that I'd like to do. Well, in this one very specific way... let me outline it:

FDP releases a product written by Green Ronin, paid for by Mongoose, distributed by Necromancer, and advertised by Thunderhead Games.

We'd keep all of the revenue, of course, since it would be a Fiery Dragon product. That only makes sense to me! :)

- James

Pramas

Explorer
Fiery James said:
Back on track...

This is actually something that I'd like to do. Well, in this one very specific way... let me outline it:

FDP releases a product written by Green Ronin, paid for by Mongoose, distributed by Necromancer, and advertised by Thunderhead Games.

We'd keep all of the revenue, of course, since it would be a Fiery Dragon product. That only makes sense to me! :)

But James, a d20 adventure called "What's That Smell?" has already been released.

Remove ads