Condition Cards Download

Li Shenron

Legend
Mytholder said:
Heh. I just had a thought - plug those into Cafepress or something, and you get....Condition Hats! An easy reference for the DM - just look and your players' heads, and see what's wrong with them! Stack hats for multiple effects!

:D and what about directly print them on the players' forehead? :p

BTW, add another deserved THANK YOU to the list! :)

cwhs01

First Post
very cool. very usable.

now i just need to find something similar for combat actions such as grapple, bullrush, disarm etc. Anyone know of such a thing?

Ambrus

Explorer
Hey I'm on ENworld's front page. Neat! With over seven hundred downloads in less than a day, I guess the cards are a hit. Thanks for all the kind words everybody. :)
cwhs01 said:
now i just need to find something similar for combat actions such as grapple, bullrush, disarm etc. Anyone know of such a thing?
There's a set of B&W cards detailing all the various combat manoeuvres in Fiery Dragon's BattleBox. Now I just wish I could just figure out where mine disappeared off to... I might have to end up designing some of my own if I ever want to replace them. :\
Hussar said:
Thankees sah. You are a prince! ((Or princess, whichever.... sigh...))
That'd be 'Prince', though 'Ambrus' will do just fine. Thanks. :)

Hi Ambrus, thanks very much for this, they look great and will definitely be used. Can I recommend that for your next version you make a "page 2" which can be printed as a two sided document before cutting - so the back can be as lovely as the front? I'll even let you put your stylized initials on that side :D .

Thanks again,

BFG

Ambrus

Explorer
CanadienneBacon said:
I can't wait to hand these out to Maelicent. :]
Yeah... About that, I'm afraid you neglected to read the fine print. :cool:

disclaimeras0.jpg

As to making a flip side graphic, I simply backed my own on plain black cardboard myself. Since these cards don't ever need to be flipped onto their backside, I figured nobody would care enough to want to try and match up a double-sided graphic before gluing and cutting. That being said, I could make one that says "Condition Card" on the back. If someone has a better idea for a simple graphic which conveys the same idea I'm all ears. You know, like a biohazzard symbol or something.

images

Last edited:

Remove ads