• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Condition Cards Download

Li Shenron

Legend
Mytholder said:
Heh. I just had a thought - plug those into Cafepress or something, and you get....Condition Hats! An easy reference for the DM - just look and your players' heads, and see what's wrong with them! Stack hats for multiple effects!

:D and what about directly print them on the players' forehead? :p

BTW, add another deserved THANK YOU to the list! :)

cwhs01

First Post
very cool. very usable.

now i just need to find something similar for combat actions such as grapple, bullrush, disarm etc. Anyone know of such a thing?

Ambrus

Explorer
Hey I'm on ENworld's front page. Neat! With over seven hundred downloads in less than a day, I guess the cards are a hit. Thanks for all the kind words everybody. :)
cwhs01 said:
now i just need to find something similar for combat actions such as grapple, bullrush, disarm etc. Anyone know of such a thing?
There's a set of B&W cards detailing all the various combat manoeuvres in Fiery Dragon's BattleBox. Now I just wish I could just figure out where mine disappeared off to... I might have to end up designing some of my own if I ever want to replace them. :\
Hussar said:
Thankees sah. You are a prince! ((Or princess, whichever.... sigh...))
That'd be 'Prince', though 'Ambrus' will do just fine. Thanks. :)

Hi Ambrus, thanks very much for this, they look great and will definitely be used. Can I recommend that for your next version you make a "page 2" which can be printed as a two sided document before cutting - so the back can be as lovely as the front? I'll even let you put your stylized initials on that side :D .

Thanks again,

BFG

Ambrus

Explorer
CanadienneBacon said:
I can't wait to hand these out to Maelicent. :]
Yeah... About that, I'm afraid you neglected to read the fine print. :cool:

disclaimeras0.jpg

As to making a flip side graphic, I simply backed my own on plain black cardboard myself. Since these cards don't ever need to be flipped onto their backside, I figured nobody would care enough to want to try and match up a double-sided graphic before gluing and cutting. That being said, I could make one that says "Condition Card" on the back. If someone has a better idea for a simple graphic which conveys the same idea I'm all ears. You know, like a biohazzard symbol or something.

images

Last edited:

Remove ads