• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Congragulations Graydoom!!

Wicht

Hero
Many of you may not be aware, but Graydoom is the #1 poster on this board, having logged over 70 posts today in a massive effort of marathon proportions.

For those not aware, this board has a page to keep track of that sort of thing ... Top Ten Posters

anyways, once more, congragulations GD :p

graydoom

First Post
Thanks Wicht!

And for those who don't know, Wicht just became the #2 poster with that post :).

I think both Wicht and I need to find something to do with ourselves :D.

MythandLore

First Post
What's all this about now?

graydoom said:
Thanks Wicht!

And for those who don't know, Wicht just became the #2 poster with that post :).

I think both Wicht and I need to find something to do with ourselves :D.

Umm... Congragulations!
OMG! 115 post!

Wicht your #2 with 111 post!?
OMG! You guys are sick!!

Holy Crud! I'm on the list at number 10?
How did I get on this list?
There must be something wrong with me? :confused:

graydoom

First Post
Re: What's all this about now?

MythandLore said:
Umm... Congragulations!
OMG! 115 post!

OMG! You guys are sick!!

Holy Crud! I'm on the list at number 10?
How did I get on this list?
There must be something wrong with me? :confused:

Heh, hello there #9 :D.

Though Piratecat is closing in on you :).

Wicht

Hero
Re: What's all this about now?

MythandLore said:

OMG! You guys are sick!!

Actually a lot of mine (and Graydooms) post count today comes from the chess game we've been playing over in fight club :)

Hardly what I would consider a twisted past-time ;)

graydoom

First Post
Yeah, Fight Club really inflates one's post count. Just a couple chess games or adventures can take hundreds of posts.

Of course, threads like this inflate the post count even more :D. I blame Wicht for that :p.

MythandLore

First Post
Wicht said:

Actually a lot of mine (and Graydooms) post count today comes from the chess game we've been playing over in fight club :)

Hardly what I would consider a twisted past-time ;)
graydoom said:
Yeah, Fight Club really inflates one's post count. Just a couple chess games or adventures can take hundreds of posts.

Of course, threads like this inflate the post count even more :D. I blame Wicht for that :p.

Chess on the board to bring up your post count???
You guys are sick! :rolleyes:
This is why post counts are so meningless. :p

Quickbeam

Explorer
*chuckles*

You guys crack me up! I wasted a few hours by not retrieving my access code after registering my new username this morning...and then I stupidly decided to take my wife to lunch. I could easily be in the forties or fifties right now if I wasn't such a slacker ;) .

Remove ads