• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Constables of the 14th Ward

Rhun

First Post
The door of Iggy's office suddenly swings open, and a heavily armored man steps out, his tunic bearing the golden cup of Meda proudly upon it. He is of average hieght, has an athletic build, and handsome features. He sports a full, well-manicured beard, and intense, sky blue eyes peer out from beneath a shock of dirty blonde hair. He holds a well crafted quarterstaff in one hand, and...something that appears to be chocolate in the other. As he sees the chamber full of the constabulary, he quickly pops the treat into his mouth and swallows it down, brushing his hand against thigh to wipe away the crumbs.

"Ah, you must be the Alpha Division that I've heard so much about," he says in a rich, pleasant baritone. "My name is Braevil Talisker, though my friends call me "Brae." I've been assigned to your team." He gestures back into Ironshirt's office, indicating the empty pan upon the Magistrate's desk. "You'll forgive me for finishing off the brownies meant for you...but the good Magistrate told me to help myself, and I'm afraid I have something of a sweet tooth." The man smiles broadly at you.

Fenris

Adventurer
Rhun said:
The door of Iggy's office suddenly swings open, and a heavily armored man steps out, his tunic bearing the golden cup of Meda proudly upon it. He is of average hieght, has an athletic build, and handsome features. He sports a full, well-manicured beard, and intense, sky blue eyes peer out from beneath a shock of dirty blonde hair. He holds a well crafted quarterstaff in one hand, and...something that appears to be chocolate in the other. As he sees the chamber full of the constabulary, he quickly pops the treat into his mouth and swallows it down, brushing his hand against thigh to wipe away the crumbs.

"Ah, you must be the Alpha Division that I've heard so much about," he says in a rich, pleasant baritone. "My name is Braevil Talisker, though my friends call me "Brae." I've been assigned to your team." He gestures back into Ironshirt's office, indicating the empty pan upon the Magistrate's desk. "You'll forgive me for finishing off the brownies meant for you...but the good Magistrate told me to help myself, and I'm afraid I have something of a sweet tooth." The man smiles broadly at you.

[sblock=OOC]
You.

Ate.

The.

Brownies!?!

You ate MY brownies!?!

I don't like you.

:p

Welcome aboard Rhun, glad to have you.
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Ignatious Ironshirt

Fenris said:
"Perhaps sir, the Bravos could take Mr. Lyman home while we debrief you. I am sure his wife misses him and he misses the comforts of the city." suggests Jonas
Iggy says, "Well, that's a good idea, and I am more important, aren't I? But, do you really want the Bravos representing the 14th on the triumphant march back into the 3rd with the halfling badge of honor? I tell you what, if you don't want to go, Jonas, you can stay here and brief me while the rest of the squad takes Krado home."

OOC: Just a reminder, Jonas heard Thea dispatch a citizen of the 14th to give Mrs. Lyman the news. Post #1634

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC: Rhun]Oh, shame on you!!! Fenris had been looking forward to those brownies for weeks now. Hehehe, that was a truly inspired and classic moment. Great entrance! Glad to have you here.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Ignatious Ironshirt

"Ahh, Brae! Come on over and join us lad! This is your new constable on the Alpha Squad. Elke, let's get started on that debriefing, Jonas, come on into my office." And, with that, Iggy, Jonas, and Elke retire to Iggy's office, leaving the rest of the Alphas.

Fenris

Adventurer
Leif said:
Iggy says, "Well, that's a good idea, and I am more important, aren't I? But, do you really want the Bravos representing the 14th on the triumphant march back into the 3rd with the halfling badge of honor? I tell you what, if you don't want to go, Jonas, you can stay here and brief me while the rest of the squad takes Krado home."

OOC: Just a reminder, Jonas heard Thea dispatch a citizen of the 14th to give Mrs. Lyman the news. Post #1634

"I'm not in this job for the glory sir." replies Jonas simply.

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion of Tovarre

The tall man in polished armor steps forth and offers his hand to the newcomer. "Hail and well met, master Talisker. I am Sir Alarion of Tovarre."

Leif

Adventurer
Ignatious Ironshirt

Fenris said:
"I'm not in this job for the glory sir." replies Jonas simply.
OOC: Iggy would have some snappy, smart-alecky comeback, but he has already left the room. Darn!

Fenris

Adventurer
Leif said:
OOC: Iggy would have some snappy, smart-alecky comeback, but he has already left the room. Darn!

OOC: well since " Iggy, Jonas, and Elke retire to Iggy's office, leaving the rest of the Alphas." I figured Iggy would hear it since Jonas was headed into the office with Iggy and Elke.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Ok, I DIDN'T have a snappy come-back! Are you happy now??
And anyway, Iggy saves his best smart-alecky material for times when he has a reasonable audience. Just Jonas and Elke wouldn't qualify, I'm afraid.
;)

Last edited:

Remove ads