• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Constables of the 14th Ward

jkason

First Post
Moru Sen, human conjurer

Leif said:
You all hear from down the shadowy, unknown corridor, revolting sounds of a liquid rending that lasts but a few brief moments. At that point, Moru "hears" "Ahhh, sweet release! Sayonara, Suckah!" And then everyone hears a soft, but intense thunderclap, and all is again still. Moru senses that the conjuration has expired and the demon returned whence he came.

"I think the Dretch got it, but I'm not entirely sure," Moru says. He glances and steps back toward his paralyzed comrades. "Best to wait for now, I think. Anyone got something we can throw down the corridor to help us see if that thing's coming? I think I've got some caltrops it might eat up..."

xedr

First Post
Darius concentrates on starting small. Just wiggle your big toe... Wiggle your big toe... Wiggle your big toe...

Leif

Adventurer
Jonas Kewiczak

[sblock=Jonas]As you are standing vigilant guard over your temporarily incapacitated brothers-in-arms, you sense a tickling at the corner of your attention: you're almost positive that you saw Alarion's foot twitch.[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
"Grab a handfull of those coppers and toss them ahead of you. When they stop in mid-air, you found the next cube." suggests Jonas.

"Oh and I think our boys here are starting to come around."

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion of Tovarre

Alarion continues to struggle against the poison that freezes him in place. I MUST break free... my allies need me...

Scotley

Hero
Cube 2 The sequel

Wally picks up a handful of the copper pieces and tosses them over Moru's shoulder and out in front of the group as far as he can. The last few stop just short of hitting the floor. Bruno's hackles rise and Retbi can be heard chittering. The cube comes into view with the jagged outlines of little demon claw marks clearly visible.

OOC: New initiatives please (Soulfetter already rolled) and actions.

Attachments

• Before_the_Door.xls
    20 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
SoulFetter

[sblock=OOC]Again, considering the (in)frequency of my ability to post from work, I thought I'd go ahead and state SoulFetter's action for the round.[/sblock]
SoulFetter draws his mighty bow to the shoulder, sights carefully down the shaft, and with a smooth release sends the four foot, inch thick steel tipped missile hurtling deep into the quivering cube.

[sblock=Die Rolls]To Hit (1d20+5=17) and Damage (2d6+5=11)[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Moru Sen, human conjurer

Moru cocks his head to the side and smiles. He pulls a piece of spider webbing from his belt pouch.

"Let's see how you like it when you can't move," he says, tossing the web in the air and spitting out a phrase in Sylvanoptera. Defying logic, the web shoots down the hall as if it were a sling stone, not a flimsy filagree at the mercy of the wind. It arcs to the top of the cube, then grows at an explosive rate, filling the corridors in all directions with giant strands of webbing.

"Get out your fire, boys."

[sblock=OOC]Initiative 11

Casting Web centered on the cube. It needs to make a DC 16 Reflex save or become entangled (save means it still has to make Strength checks to make restricted moves)[/sblock]

Lou

Explorer
Raul and cube2 #1

Scotley said:
The cube comes into view with the jagged outlines of little demon claw marks clearly visible.

OOC: New initiatives please (Soulfetter already rolled) and actions.

Raul grimaces at the sight of another blob headed the party's way. The ceiling is low, and there are so many party members in the way.... thinks Raul. Glancing back at his paralyzed friends, Raul moves up towards the cube, positioning a shuriken in his hand to imbed in the cube.

[sblock=OOC]initiative for cube2 round1 (1d20+3=18) Being in the 4th rank at this point, Raul is moving up for a clear shot with his shuriken. Thea is short enough to throw over her head, but Moru is too tall(?) with the low ceiling. Raul will move up alongside Wally or so, looking for a clear path to throw.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads