Converting 2nd Edition Mystara to 5th Edition

UKGnome

Explorer
For years I have had the 2 boxed sets, Karameikos and Glantri (minus 1 CD that I cannot find but am sure is around somewhere), that were released in 3nd Ed. and with the introduction of 5th Ed I have decided to convert the adventures etc into the new version.

I was hoping others may be thinking the same so that converting the main personalities could be shared.

Is anyone interested in this ?

Mystara saw a much larger publication history in BD&D, I would hope to see those figure as well. Have you check Pandius.com? They might have some already converted.

I am running one of my 5E campaigns in Karameikos. The party is based in Threshold and adventuring in the surrounding area. I don't have any of the 2E stuff, I'm using the old Basic D&D material and altering quite a bit for my own campaign. I'm pretty much re-doing Castle Caldwell as a base for Iron Ring slavers right now. I don't bother doing stats for personalities and such until they will be needed in the game. The party has met Baroness Aleena several times but I still haven't doing a full stat block or anything. Only if she accompanies the party on an adventure (unlikely) would I bother with that.

UKGnome

Explorer
Don't suppose either of you know where I can get a cheap CD that went with the Hail the Heroes adventure from the box set ?

Remove ads