• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Converting Epic Level Creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleon

Legend

I was thinking about adding an armor bonus, based on the idea that the corpses that make up the Battlefield Mass are all wearing armour, and the mass itself is coated with more armour (including broken shields & weapons as well as actual armour).

Should metal weapons conduct its electricity as well, like this creature?

Shock (Ex): A temperament generates so much electricity that its mere touch deals additional electricity damage. Temperaments' metallic weapons also conduct this electricity.

Sure, why not add the shocking truth.

Shade

Monster Junkie
I was thinking about adding an armor bonus, based on the idea that the corpses that make up the Battlefield Mass are all wearing armour, and the mass itself is coated with more armour (including broken shields & weapons as well as actual armour).

Me likey. :devil:

Shade

Monster Junkie
That works for me as well. Something like this?

Integrated Armor (Ex): Most corpses a battlefield mass absorbs are armored, and as a result, bits and pieces of armor are integrated into its mass. When combined with the weapon fragments that dot its hide, this grants the battlefield undead mass a +10 armor bonus. This bonus increases by +1 for each 3 additional hit dice the mass gains.

Cleon

Legend
That works for me as well. Something like this?

Integrated Armor (Ex): Most corpses a battlefield mass absorbs are armored, and as a result, bits and pieces of armor are integrated into its mass. When combined with the weapon fragments that dot its hide, this grants the battlefield undead mass a +10 armor bonus. This bonus increases by +1 for each 3 additional hit dice the mass gains.

Looks good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads